Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mary Harney

• 16-05-2006 6:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭

She is our Health Minister and Tanaiste. I have heard of people looking into euthanasia as a treatment rather than visit their local hospital. Add to that "Fear of A & E" is now a uniquely Irish Psychiatric condition. Also all the talk of obesity has disappeared since Nurse Mary herself took over. :p

Is she legendary? Well you decide.

Do you believe Mary Harney should be made a legend of boards ? 1 vote

No
    0% 0 votes
    Yes
    100% 1 vote

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

netwhizkid wrote:
    Also all the talk of obesity has disappeared since Nurse Mary herself took over. :p

She's cured the problem obviously!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

No chance, all she can cure is her hunger :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 267 ✭✭AdrianR

No chance, all she can cure is her hunger

There may not be a cure.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭Archeron

I'll go against the flow and give her the benefit of the doubt. Yes to Harney being a legend.

( I once lost control of my car when I tried to brake on an election poster of the lovely Ms Harney and almost hit a lamp-post. If that doesnt deserve legend status, I dont know what does)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Occidental

Can someone add a Jabba the Hutt option.

• Advertisement
Advertisement