Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Motorola v3x

• 16-05-2006 6:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 239 ✭✭

howrya guys,
    just got this little beauty and i have a couple of questions.
    1st) i've unlocked it (it was on vodafone, i'm on o2) and i hate the vodafone software. is there any alternative?
    2nd) there was no software cd with the phone and i'm having trouble putting stuff on the phone. i downloaded motorola's software, but there's no option for the v3x. anyone know where i can get another similar software for my laptop.(main problem is that the laptop isnt recognising the phone)

any help would be great.
    cheers!

Comments

hey i am thinking of buyin the v3x but am on meteor u say you got it unlocked if i got it unlocked from the 3 network wud if work yea?apart from the 3g which i know wont work?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭buddy

I got a software CD with it. Motorola Phone Tools 4.0 I think and it does have an option for the V3X. Motorola charger you to buy it seperately.

stephen1984: Yes.

You can get the firmware debranded, usually involves flashing the phone with generic firmware via the USB cable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭gunnerfitzy

Hi all,

Does anyone know where I can get a V3X unlocked and generic firmware flashed in Munster (Cork preferably) area?

It's locked to Three Network at present.

cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 845 ✭✭✭sturgo

Karsini wrote:
    You can get the firmware debranded, usually involves flashing the phone with generic firmware via the USB cable.

cool, how do you do that?

• Advertisement
Advertisement