Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Motorolla L6 Problem

• 16-05-2006 7:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭

I bought at Motorolla L6 phone on Sunday. I get it on the 02 network and got the upgrade which came with €90 free call credit. On Monday I went to take a picture, the camera worked fine. I went to send the picture to a friend through MMS, but it took ages and didn't send. I taught it might be because the 02 settings were not on the phone, but I went to use the wap and had the same problem. I taught that all the settings would be on the phone because it was a phone for 02. When I was in school I noticed that if I left it in my pocket for a while with the keypad lock on, that it switched off after a while. I know I should bring it back, but do you think these are serious problems?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

Bring it back and demand a replacement or refund

Advertisement