Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fm104 Phoneshow

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭Amorphous Head

i prefer Open Mike with Mike Hogan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 finklepinkle

i feckin hate those shows - the presenters generally are full of their own self importance and the callers are thicks who see everthing in black or white, no inbetween.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭superdudeman007

It's gone downhill since he got banned from calling the Fu King restaurant

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,632 ✭✭✭darkman2

The Irish Times had a bit of a rant about this only last week. So too did the Herald

http://www.herald.ie/entertainment/tv-radio/just-pack-it-all-in-now-2816482.html

One thing I don't get. Does Adrian Kennedy have any ambition beyond this show? He comes across as a good presenter in the very wrong place and has been doing this job for years and years now. Most presenters tend to move on after a couple of years.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Mega Buddy

Its the city channel chiefs that are bonkers! what a cheap way to fill an hour of program time by sticking a webcam in a radio studio and broadcasting it for an hour....:o BORING TV!!!!

As opposed to when Newstalk did it you mean?!! And you clearly have no idea of the amount of people who watch in from around the country. I have watched it a few times and seen text messages come in from all over the country.

Some people have an interest in seeing what goes on behind the scenes and what the presenters look like and do during their show. Would be similar to watching on the FM104 webcam I guess. People have an interest... Simple as that!

You might also want to get some facts correct first. Its an hour and a half on the tv and if it was that bad, why has it been on the tv for a good few years at this stage. And also, if it is that boring, why is it sponsored, and why has advertising revenue gone up during the scheduled tv ad breaks?:rolleyes:

Guess it is a bit like marmite... You either love it or hate it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭macroboy

weve all screwed the system...lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,245 ✭✭✭MrVestek

macroboy wrote: »
    weve all screwed the system...lol

What?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 507 ✭✭✭mark17j

Mega Buddy wrote: »
    As opposed to when Newstalk did it you mean?!! And you clearly have no idea of the amount of people who watch in from around the country. I have watched it a few times and seen text messages come in from all over the country.

Some people have an interest in seeing what goes on behind the scenes and what the presenters look like and do during their show. Would be similar to watching on the FM104 webcam I guess. People have an interest... Simple as that!

You might also want to get some facts correct first. Its an hour and a half on the tv and if it was that bad, why has it been on the tv for a good few years at this stage. And also, if it is that boring, why is it sponsored, and why has advertising revenue gone up during the scheduled tv ad breaks?:rolleyes:

Guess it is a bit like marmite... You either love it or hate it.

Heard it's off the TV now, as the channel has gone into liquidation

Advertisement