Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sevilla v Real and Osasuna v Valencia

• 16-05-2006 8:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 562 ✭✭✭

Real and Valencia are fighting it out for 2nd spot. Osasuna and Sevilla are going for fourth.

3-2 to Sevilla at the moment and 0-0 in the Valencia game. Sevilla came back from 2-0 down. Great game so far.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 562 ✭✭✭ro2

4-2 Sevilla. Fabiano

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Osasuna have to match Seville's result to get 4th so it looks like they'll have to beat Valencia. If Seville get 4th Celtic are in Pot 3 in next season's CL, if they don't then Celtic are in Pot 2. It seems every bloody match these days affects Celtic in some way. :)

Osasuna realise they have to win the match and they've gone 2-0 up!:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Crumbs

Sevilla are exposing the Madrid defense so well. Great to watch.

With Real Madrid 2-0 up, I went to back Sevilla and just as I'm about to take 15/1 on them, they score and the market is suspended. The odds drop to 5/1 and I decide to leave it. They're now 1/10. :mad:

And now Valencia are handing 2nd place back to Madrid. 2-0 down to Osasuna. :(

Crumbs wrote:
    With Real Madrid 2-0 up, I went to back Sevilla and just as I'm about to take 15/1 on them, they score and the market is suspended. The odds drop to 5/1 and I decide to leave it. They're now 1/10. :mad:
    :( Unlucky.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Real Madrid are a bad team. I don't care if they finished second (2 points ahead of 5th place Sevilla) their defence is a sham. Cut wide open so easily and should have been two down before they went two up.

Villa scored for Valencia, that brings him to 25 goals tied with Eto'o. If Eto'o doesn't score against Bilbao on Friday what happens? Joint pichichi?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

Crumbs wrote:
    Sevilla are exposing the Madrid defense so well. Great to watch.

And now Valencia are handing 2nd place back to Madrid. 2-0 down to Osasuna. :(
    i feel for your loss

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Sevilla are a great team, if they can hold onto their players this summer(unlike every other one) they'd be doing well.

Hard to belive a team thats sold Sergio Ramos, The Beast and Reyes in recent seasons has done so well.

Dani Alves will probably be going this summer as well.

Agreed Real are a complete shambles.

Advertisement