Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone listened to Kill Em All recently?

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,985 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

"Hit the Lights!"

Aw Yeah. They actually plays some fun solos :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Did anybody buy the 'Unnamed Feeling' single?

It some great live verisons of some grat Kill 'em All songs played at those French venues during that four gigs in one day stint.
    It was great to hear modern Metallica play some vintage stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭peter1892

They usually play 'Whiplash' somewhere in the set (usually as an encore) along with 'Seek & Destroy'. Although it'd be good to hear some other tracks off 'Kill 'em all' alright.

Last time round they dropped 'Dyer's Eve' & played 'Whiskey in the jar' instead :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Did anybody buy the 'Unnamed Feeling' single?

I did, thought it was dreadful. Lars just can't play drums anymore. Listen to Damage Inc and keep an ear out for the bass drum (or rather the lack of it during the fast bits). I suppose we should respect him for not adding it in later in the studio I suppose :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭judas101

so whats the deal with four horsemen and the megadeth song? (the name of which doest spring to mind right now)

obviously dave wrote it but there has to be something else to the story.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

It was called The Mechanix, as featured on the No Life Til Leather demo and Killing Is My Business. When he was kicked out, he told Metallica not to use his tunes, so they ignored him, rewrote the lyrics and added the slow middle bit.

Advertisement