Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Bill Griffin Motors, Naas Rd

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭gerrycollins

i will not say what i want to say for fear of repsials, cause of slander or misinformation hint hint

• Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

Went to see a car there with a mate a few weeks ago and it was advertised for 3400....when we got there the price on the window was 4K. The reason ? It had somehow passed its NCT since. If you saw the state of the car versus the pic on carzone you would find it hard to believe it would pass a cyclist never mind its NCT!

Looked like a tramp was sleeping in the car at night.

Tried to talk some scottish dude down and he was having none of it.

So we said goodbye.

Draw your own conclusions based on that experience ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

On a similair note I stuck my head insdie a merc 190e I spotted today - flipping fag ash all over the gear change area!

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Hmmmmm, probably bes I look elswhere, cheers lads.

With regard cleanliness, I was in Merlin on the kylemore road on sat and soem of the cars I sat in were disgustingly dirty, one had mould in the ashtray. I realise that people trade their cars in dirty but these should'nt be put on show in that condition and should be kept away till they can be cleaned. It put me right off a few cars. I know theyre all going to have been cleaned at some stage but I'd rather not know what state it was in before as long as its as clean as possible when I go to see it.

Advertisement