Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Samoa Joe injured

• 16-05-2006 9:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭

From observer.com

This is the only update we've been able to get on Samoa Joe from TNA. He was taken to the hospital last night. It appears he has a torn MCL and PCL, and basically tore every knee ligament except the ACL. He will be getting an MRI later in the week to check for a complete scoope of damage. At that time we'll have a better estimate on how long he's out, but he's not expected back right away.

Well thats bad news.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

damn that is bad news....the guy has been one of the top guys in the wrestling world over the last few months..hopefully he will get well soon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

He's been one of the top guys in the wrestling world for 2 years. I haven't heard anything else about it, because I don't want to hear the results of Sacrifice before I watch it, but that hardly happened during his match at the ppv, did it?

Bad news

EDIT: The updates I've read all seem to say it's not that major an injury, and the most time he's likely to miss is 2 months. He originally injured it in a match with Necro Butcher in ROH, and strained it at an Xplosion taping

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭castagnoli

God damn it Butcher! Joe didnt seem to be too effected by it at Sacrifice. Its a shame he is injured now just as he seemed to be moving toward main event status

Advertisement