Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA Manager 06

Options
  • 16-05-2006 10:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭

Is this any good? I won it in a comp and it's still wrapped but not sure whether to open it or sell it.

I'm currently playing CM4 which at this stage is ancient.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Borat_Sagdiyev

Definately worth a go. Don't bother selling it, you wouldn't get decent cash for it anyway, I've seen it on sale already for 20 quid.

Start with a good team though, then when you learn the basics and want a challenge, start with a relegation threatened side and try to keep them up and eventually win the champions league with them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭andrewie

That was me that had it for sale. everytime I played it, it would crash on the same date.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Sell it to some sucker, buy FM2006 and watch your life crash and burn before your very eyes.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    Sell it to some sucker, buy FM2006 and watch your life crash and burn before your very eyes.

You're not suppose to tell people that little secret:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭andrewie

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    buy FM2006 and watch your life crash and burn before your very eyes.

Thats been happening for 2 years now :rolleyes: I play it for about 4 hours everyday

• Advertisement
Advertisement