Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with Clearwire Connection

• 16-05-2006 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭

Hi,

Not too sure if this is the right place to put this but I am having a seriously annoying problem with my Clearwire connection and I think that it is in my internet settings. The connection works away grand and then if I change page or something it asks what connection I want and refers to a website toc.metaserver.microsoft.com or some other website and then DIALS a connection. Is this a virus, any help is appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32 madboy

Hey Shakey

open your browser and at the top hit TOOLS then INTERNET OPTIONS,click the CONNECTION tab and remove any DIAL-UP connections and make sure the box NEVER DIAL A CONNECTION is ticked,,

Check these settings and let me know if this helps

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭shakeydude

thanks for that, I am away from my own computer at the moment but I will try when I get home. I think that I had that command to never dial a connection checked but we live in hope!!!!!

Advertisement