Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good job for the summer

Options
  • 16-05-2006 11:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Where can I find a good job or the summer!well I am connected with electronics and computers as well!I study Autiomatics and Robotics in Poland, but I will take anythink:) Can U tell where I should looking for a job?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭dawballz

Poland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

The jobs market in Ireland is pretty grim at the moment I'm afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,222 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 lukaswhite

Sorry but people looking for a job in other countries because they dont have such good payment as U are..."dawballz" U can come to Poland and see how we live here I don't want to say that we have really bad(students)I like to live her but I wan't to spent some time abroad with my friends and have a good time:) thanks for yours help- Karl Hungus,biko.If U have any information about job connected with computers I will be pleased:) cya

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

I need a polish to scrape barnacles from the bottom of my boat...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Sorry lukas, but I really don't think there's anything going. A lot of IT companies are outsourcing from Ireland, so pickings a very, very slim. Aswell as that, the sheer amount of students looking for summer work will make it next to impossible to find any work. Summer really is the worst time to look for work, and there is quite a high percentage of students in Galway. So definetly, it's pretty grim for work around here.

My offer still stands. You can keep the Barnacles... Theyve only been on the boat about 3 months imsure theyre still edible

• Registered Users Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Hilarious John :rolleyes:

If you are only for the summer lukaswhite it will be hard enough to get anything in the area you are looking for, for such a short time. You may be able to pick up some construction work for the short period of time.

Hilarious John :rolleyes:

If you are only for the summer lukaswhite it will be hard enough to get anything in the area you are looking for, for such a short time. You may be able to pick up some construction work for the short period of time.

Whats so funny? I'm being deadly serious. I'm offering him a job

• Registered Users Posts: 81,222 ✭✭✭✭biko

Whats so funny? I'm being deadly serious. I'm offering him a job
    imsure theyre still edible
    John, fup off. Either you help or don't post.

Lukas, try googling for polish sites on working in Ireland. With the amount or Poles here at the moment there is bound to be some out there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10 lukaswhite

Yeah U all have right it will be difficult but I dont worry because for me it will be a great trip :) thank you alll for Your help maybe in construction I will find me job;) but I will wait for any ideas about any other offers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭slightlycrazy

If you find a job in construction tell me as well. I'm desperate. I'm even considering this barnacle job sounds like fun. How much does it pay? Do i get to keep the barnacles?

Advertisement