Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Shark Cat Fish

Options
  • 16-05-2006 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭

I have a Black Shark CatFish (Koi Type) who has become a bit big and aggressive for my tank. He keeps pushing my Red Bellied Pacu around.

He will require a large tank, but without too many other large fish, where he can dominate, he doesn't eat smaller fish (well not to little!)

Am willing to part with him free gratis if YOU can provide a good home for him/her/it.

Do check the web for info to make sure you know what your taking and that you can manage it!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭FranknFurter

Hey sysiphus

Bubby was saying its you who has hannibal, hows the big guy doing?
    (Any chance of a pic or two, dying to see how much hes grown :) )

b

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Sysiphus

Hi F'F'utter!

Yeah, He's doing great, about 14" now. Bubby will post some phone camera pics later for you, i'll get some decent one at the weekend with a propper camera. He is still a savage eater. I feed him a mix of Chiclid sticks, Mussels, Prawns and small goldfish. He still rises to the top to be fed and does his angry shake every now and then!!!

The black shark in the thread here leaves him alone!

*****BUMP******(Urgent bumpety bump!)

***Bump**** Please!!

Someone must have a large tank!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭whiteshadow

try bringing back to fishfx
    ring first see if they will take him.
    or posting on irishfishkeepers.com

• Advertisement
Advertisement