Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vampire problem

• 17-05-2006 2:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭

Hey my guy has contracted hempohilia and is gonna turn into a vampire within three days unless I stop it. Ive tried praying at a church but all the fountains are telling me Im an evil no gooder and I should repent and cease my wicked ways etc :( Any ideas? I was a vampire before and it sucked.

edit: nm I just bought a cure from the shady guy outside the imperial place. Still though, how do I get the alters to forgive me?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭chamlis

Cure common diseases potion semed to do it for me. But then I cought it somewhere else anyway....

I don't know about the temples, but surely if you cure it and after the 3 days when you haven't turned you should be alright?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

I think its one of two things if your infamy is higher than your fame they wont heal you or if you are carrying stolen goods, give those 2 a try and get back to us

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Vodka Junkie

I don't think the stolen goods thing is an issue so much with the alters, just that you have a bounty on you head.

Oh yeah and a cure common disease potion will sort you right out. :)

I don't think the stolen goods thing is an issue so much with the alters, just that you have a bounty on you head.

man its definitely not just a bounty thing though as they wouldn't cure me even when i had no bounty, my infamy was huge though

• Advertisement

Really? Damn them and their cruel ways. I hear you get High infamy by killing innocents and letting them die. But you wouldn't know anything about that now would you ;)

Really? Damn them and their cruel ways. I hear you get High infamy by killing innocents and letting them die. But you wouldn't know anything about that now would you ;)

no, i am inocent i tell ya, those people fell on my enchanted weapons

Vegeta wrote:
    no, i am inocent i tell ya, those people fell on my enchanted weapons

Repeatedly...

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Duras

Oh yeah and a cure common disease potion will sort you right out. :)

Does the cure disease potion helps u get rid of vampirism?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

If you've got full vampirism a potion wont help you, if it is in the three days running up to developing it fully then it will. There is a cure for vampirism quest you can do but it's a right pain in the ass.

• Advertisement

Duras wrote:

As Roen put t, but why would you want to? I hear it's excellent for the Dark Brotherhood quests and the Thieves Guild.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Infamy goes up if you do "Evil" quests (incl. darkbrotherhood and thieves guild) aswell as killing innocents and stealing goods.

....I think.

As Roen put t, but why would you want to? I hear it's excellent for the Dark Brotherhood quests and the Thieves Guild.
    Come on guys help me out, how do I get rid of it? I drank some Cure Disease potion nothing happened :(

Are you sure? That should definately work. When you take the potion, exit th emenu, then go back and check. The stats don't change until you do that.

Now, a question I probably should have asked first....Are you a currently a vampire, or do you just have polyphoric haempohilia?

Looks like it's a full blown dose alright....the future is grim.....unless you get thee to
    the Arcane University, iirc there's a bloke there that can set you on the right path to curing it, the quest is a right chore though

Or you could have just checked in any of these sites

I am not a vampire yet.
    What happens is that EVERY time I try to take a nap, I have this dream, someone is biting me neck and there you go, now I have vampirism. :( I have that idiot Adoring Fan following me all the time. Do you think he bit me? I will cut off his head!!!
    Help me out guys, that Cure Poison did nothing and I don't have any Vampire Cure quest.

You'll have to do what Roen says to do.

yeah just do what Roen said, if you're taking a potion and it isn't going away then you are a full blown vampire and need to due the cure vampirsm quest which as pointed out is a chore,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 260 ✭✭stev2604

Vegeta wrote:
    yeah just do what Roen said, if you're taking a potion and it isn't going away then you are a full blown vampire and need to due the cure vampirsm quest which as pointed out is a chore,
    Is that quest the only way to cure vampirism?

Make sure you suck on loads of sleeping peoples necks so you don't get frazzled in the sunshine. Failing that a red hot needle down the tip of your peni......should cure you of the dreaded STD.

• Advertisement

yup i think its the only way, well you could revert to a previous save file

Roen wrote:
    Make sure you suck on loads of sleeping peoples necks so you don't get frazzled in the sunshine. Failing that a red hot needle down the tip of your peni......should cure you of the dreaded STD.

Hey man I tried your alternative method and they just laughed at me in the A&E, some people just don't get the commitment, wait a sec... did you mean in-game?

Hmmm I probably should have been clearer about that part.

It's ok the inflammation does have it's up sides ;)

my bro got tested for an std once, said it was grand at the time bit painful but for days after it was like pissin fire...ouch

Vampires have no willies

Ease the pain but leave the swelling!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 260 ✭✭stev2604

Does anyon know of an argonian that i can find on his/her own that i can esily kill for argonian blood?

stev2604 wrote:
    Does anyon know of an argonian that i can find on his/her own that i can esily kill for argonian blood?

What an unusual question, Whey praytell do you ask? I think the shacks on the city side of Leilwiin Castle has Argonians living in them.

Don't have to kill anyone, just give them a good stabbing. Night out in town tbh.

• Advertisement

What an unusual question, Whey praytell do you ask? I think the shacks on the city side of Leilwiin Castle has Argonians living in them.

yeah there should be a few round here

Advertisement