Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Twink

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

I've a Hunter and Warrior, used to have a Mage too but they really suck at it.

On my server we've about 15-20 people on both sides that gulch a load on the twinks, sadly it's better PvP than at lvl 60 8(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

I love low level pvp, fights last ages and its more about skill than one huge crit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭sunzz

I've got a 29 rogue on guenjorus that I transfered over from bladefist, gave it about 100 gold from my 60 before the transfer, I ain't leveled it yet but just sit there and play pvp with it, great great fights and as drake and bern said its 100 times the pvp of 60.

Btw Im twinked tot he max :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

Crusader procs at level 29 are sick.

**** YEA. new 3meg broadband as of 2day, can finally delve into the wonderful world of AV without a 900+ms.

First and last time im going to say this, ty you eircom :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

haha, grats :D

Ah tell me about it I used to be on bb for last 3+ year but moved house and couldn't avail glad to finally be back to wow on bb.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,585 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

I got a 29 human priest on terenas that aint quite twinked, but got a fairly good setup anyway. Respecced from holy to shadow for free with the last priest talent revamp at lvl 24 and just have her staying at 29, and am still unbeaten for 1 on 1 fights (yes, i own shamans and locks).

IMO, 20-29 is the best level for PVPing. 10-19 is just too early with little talent point options, and 30-39 - not many people PVP at this level from my experience, as they seem to want to lvl to 40 to get their mounts.

And its a good break from vein attempts getting my protection specced pre-epic 60 warrior any decent honor.

EDIT -> when I say PVP, I mean battlegrounds, as I am on a normal server

Cheese mate just wondering whats the state of bg's on a normal server, lot of activity or limited?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,585 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

It depends - daytime during weekdays and most of the time at weekends, theres a game of WSG on (but ive yet to bring my priest to AB). At 60, theres always at least two AB games during peak times aswell as about 3-5 WSG games. And usually only 1-2 AV game per saturday and sunday.

Actually, compare the honor rankings on terenas to a PVP server

• Advertisement
Advertisement