Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Carlos to Chelsea

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭kippy

He is on the way down.
    Would be pretty silly buy for Chelsea if you ask me. There are far better left backs out there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 860 ✭✭✭rondeco

I'd be delighted if they sign him. He's ****.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

rondeco wrote:
    I'd be delighted if they sign him. He's ****.

agreed, right wingers will have a field day at chelsea, roll on the title for liverpool!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭p.pete

I'd be delighted if he signs, amazed even...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

i no Del Horno hasnt been the best but Carlos aint the answer! but as a utd fan i welcome them buying declining players! :);)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭empirix

Probably the most overated players ever - never thought much of him at all, freekicks???? his muck at em

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭gracehopper

Call_me_al wrote:
    agreed, right wingers will have a field day at chelsea, roll on the title for liverpool!!

But Liverpool dont have any right wingers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭growler

seems a bit pointless , though it's probably nonsense, no need to be buying someone of his age now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭mchurl

Cant see this really being true, just another Chelski story, but if it is il be delighted as i dont think he's up to much and it will help the PL teams rather then Chelski.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭johnor

expanding the business? lets face it they could do worse in terms of a left back, i reckon he still brings something to a team and he defo brings a lil something to the business...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

He's past it but Chelsea could be signing him for commercial reasons. I'd say he still ships a far bit of merchandise around the world.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

maybe they're signing him for experience and influence ala roy keane. might give a few players the kick in the arse they need with that left peg of his.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,510 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Get Eddie Lewis up against him for when Leeds get promoted! He might be able to cause some problems

Advertisement