Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Next Galway Beers Discussion

Options
  • 17-05-2006 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭

pints.jpg
    Ok these votes are public so don't go messing votes or stiff like that. We will know.

So what dates do people want it on? weekend or weekday? When are exams over? Will the LAN put anyone out?
    I'll put a few dates on the poll when the first round of arguments end.

Oh and if i have forgotten any pubs then post and let me know :p

PS remember we may not stay the whole night in the pub that wins. We never did for the other beers anyway so don't throw a hissy fit if whatever isn't voted.

Pubs First 24 votes

The Roisin
    0%
    The Blue Note
    16%
    smackbunnybabyThE_IVIAcIVIAIVmuppetkillerBuddy74 4 votes
    Massimo's
    25%
    tmantoxickJIZZLORDdanniemcqbikojustfortherecor 6 votes
    Sally Longs
    16%
    po0k[Deleted User]MrJonesCosmo K 4 votes
    Bier House
    8%
    forbairtMr_G^_^ 2 votes
    Monroes
    29%
    Karl Hungustimeoutrabbitinlights[Deleted User]paconnorsRedhairedguyplonk 7 votes
    Living Room
    4%
    3greenrizla's 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

The Blue Note
    Well I think weekends and if the weather is good then a beer garden ...Think Roisins are going to have one soon too :D

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Massimo's
    Blue Note next weekend?
    Indoor beer garden ftw :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

A weekend...and just my luck I have a social thing on next weekend, this better not be the third time running I miss the beers :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Massimo's
    ffffS HavoK get your act together. beers are a callin!

blue note out back grab one of them big couch things and a few games of that table football game they have is my vote anyway!

Well, we'll have to see what the definate date is first....
    the girlfriend'd beat me senseless if I choose a boards beers over her night out :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 468 ✭✭MrJones

Sally Longs
    when you say next weekend, do you mean the one coming up, or the one after?? :confused:

Massimo's
    HavoK wrote:
    Well, we'll have to see what the definate date is first....
    the girlfriend'd beat me senseless if I choose a boards beers over her night out :D

* the noise a a cat snapping a whip echos in the background...

well what night is her out night post dates that you can make it and we'll see what happens
    MrJones wrote:
    when you say next weekend, do you mean the one coming up, or the one after?? :confused:

this weekend is 2 short notice me thinks next aim around the 25-28th between them dates or is that still to soon?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

Massimo's
    w00! beer!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

Bier House
    danniemcq wrote:
    this weekend is 2 short notice me thinks next aim around the 25-28th between them dates or is that still to soon?

I'd say next weekend is grand ... not this weekend :)

If its left any longer most of the students will have departed ?

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭timeout

Monroes
    This Friday 3 days away. Lets get in there and get this beers rolling and stop all the fussing. Might be heading away the following weekend but not sure yet /waves angry fist at travel agent/

• Advertisement

Sally Longs
    Hrm, when we picked on a venue, the voting for weekend or weekday should be next. It will be very touch-and-go for me over the next few weeks. All the new releases means I'll prob be working between 5 and 6 days a week.

Massimo's
    haha we'll have a boards cinema trip before and get free in :p

Sally Longs
    danniemcq wrote:
    haha we'll have a boards cinema trip before and get free in :p

Free in my arse ;)

Massimo's
    Free in my arse ;)

promise?

Sally Longs
    danniemcq wrote:
    promise?

You better believe it :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭toxick

Massimo's
    Blue note me thinks... and any weekend day i dont mind :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Monroes
    HavoK wrote:
    the girlfriend'd beat me senseless if I choose a boards beers over her night out

It's time your testicles were retrieved from her handbag... Isn't she studyin' or something, I know her exams are pretty soon. Plus, where's the love? There's no Flesh and Da time no more... C'mon man... for me?

edit: that's actually quite personal... oh well!

If its this weekend, or the weekend after I can go....if its next weekend, I'm booked out for a bender on Saturday night :(

redhairguy....i shall be free tonight, you better not be working

Massimo's
    just lettin you know that i'm changin the poll to date options tomorrow noonish (bout 5 to be honest though)

I am free tomorrow night about 11, all Saturday night, and free next friday....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Sally Longs
    I *might* be around for a pint tomorrow night...or I might go to bed early...

Massimo's
    ANAL LEAKAGE MEALS FOR TWO HALF PRICE

right now i have your attention...

i can't seem to change the poll options and i'm way 2 lazy to set up a new thread about date etc so here it is

/drumroll

NEXT BOARD BEERS WILL BE HELD ON SATURDAY THE 27th OF MAY.
    IT WILL BEGIN IN THE BLUE NOTE
    I WILL BE THERE AT 8ish
    I WILL BE WEARING THAT SEXIE LITTLE NUMBER THAT I DID LAST TIME SO NEWCOMERS WILL NOW THE GEEKS
    THERE WILL BE DRINKING
    LOTS OF DRINKING

that is all

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Massimo's
    danniemcq wrote:
    NEXT BOARD BEERS WILL BE HELD ON SATURDAY THE 27th OF MAY.
    IT WILL BEGIN IN THE BLUE NOTE
    I WILL BE THERE AT 8ish
    I WILL BE WEARING THAT SEXIE LITTLE NUMBER THAT I DID LAST TIME SO NEWCOMERS WILL NOW THE GEEKS
    THERE WILL BE DRINKING
    LOTS OF DRINKING

that is all
    Cool, I look like [url=https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/47184/27536.JPG[/url] and will most likely be in the smoking area, smoking smokes.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Sally Longs
    Just aswell it's next week, I'm flat broke. Didn't actually get paid my increase this month. To the mother for a sub I must go...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

Bier House
    Biko ... will probably see you there then :)

Sally Longs
    Im probably working, so unfortunately I shant be there.

you mother****ers

Yes, I am also unavailable, I share your pain boneyarseman...at least though I'll still be getting locked :D

Sally Longs
    HavoK wrote:
    you mother****ers

Yes, I am also unavailable, I share your pain boneyarseman...at least though I'll still be getting locked :D

Lucky mumble mumble mumble.

I cant ask for time off either, cause I'm hoping to book my weeks holidays from the 20th-26th/27th of June

• Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭Proxy

I'd go, but i've my last exam (ever, woo!) on Monday, and I need to get about 90% in it (give or take). But then i'm going to the Aran Islands for a major session. Could be an idea for a future Galway Beers?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Monroes
    I am now hesitant... without Havok, (my muse) I fear I would not be up to the social standards of you chaps ie;dannie

However, I may pop in, and cover you in a thin layer of drool each and then make my way off into the night.

Yes... yes... I know... i know.... i am a little strange,

Advertisement