Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Next Galway Beers Discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Massimo's
    I am now hesitant... without Havok, (my muse) I fear I would not be up to the social standards of you chaps ie;dannie

WTff? my social standards??? if memory serves me correctly last time we drank together i ended up giving head to a bottle through a hat...

Sally Longs
    danniemcq wrote:
    WTff? my social standards??? if memory serves me correctly last time we drank together i ended up giving head to a bottle through a hat...

....... Uhm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

danniemcq wrote:

Oh lord, what AM I missing...:(

Massimo's
    really wished i hadn't put that on the interweb right now...

Sally Longs
    danniemcq wrote:
    really wished i hadn't put that on the interweb right now...

Yeah .. I would too :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Monroes
    Oh god!!! What have I unleashed?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,222 ✭✭✭✭biko

Massimo's
    error9 wrote:
    Biko ... will probably see you there then :)
    Grand stuff :D

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭timeout

Monroes
    I am unsure of my attendence as yet at this event. I could be in Dublin I'm not sure! Will let ye know later in the week.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Bah I am not in this loser county. Drink without me why don't you!
    *sob sniffles*

Monroes
    An bhfuil cead agam date for this unrelentless shindig?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 468 ✭✭MrJones

Sally Longs
    wont be able to make it this weekend im afraid. if it was the long weekend coming up, wud be there with bells etc,
    i did vote for the venue though:D . just to add my 50 pence.

Sally Longs
    An bhfuil cead agam date for this unrelentless shindig?

Ni a fhios agam weil I have no idea vous le vous.

Or something.

Ah I don't care anymore anyway, this could be a three day drinking weekend for me regardless...I don't know if I'll survive to be honest.

Monroes
    HavoK wrote:
    Ah I don't care anymore anyway, this could be a three day drinking weekend for me regardless...I don't know if I'll survive to be honest.

Ah yes... Poor delicate little Havok.... He's just jealous and pooped off, so he's trying to compensate... honestly though... 3 days?

Going out tomorrow night for dinner and drinks, possibly going out with crispo Friday, and without a doubt getting locked on Saturday....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

The Blue Note
    So people where's the venue and how many do we have ?

Massimo's
    Venue is the blue note, i'll be there from bout 8 in roughly the same outfit as the last time (combats and yellow t-shirt) so far from this thread people who said they were coming were...

Danniemcq
    Toxick
    Muppetkiller
    Biko
    Syxpak
    JIZZLORD
    error9
    Redhairedguy

Maybes
    timeout
    proxy
    boneyarsebogman

but no doubt others will show up

Monroes
    HavoK wrote:
    Going out tomorrow night for dinner and drinks, possibly going out with crispo Friday, and without a doubt getting locked on Saturday....:D

i believe a new record for you... and hey if lu's shindig gets ****ty, you'll have a back-up plan.

Grand stuff chaps... now to check my work roster... i'll get back to you.

i believe a new record for you... and hey if lu's shindig gets ****ty, you'll have a back-up plan.

Grand stuff chaps... now to check my work roster... i'll get back to you.

Is it an all night thing? Going somewhere after pub? Cos I very well may be booted out/leaving due to the women being passed out at 1 or 2 am....:)

Monroes
    HavoK wrote:
    Is it an all night thing? Going somewhere after pub? Cos I very well may be booted out/leaving due to the women being passed out at 1 or 2 am....:)

i would imagine so... I might have to pop in after work, at around 12ish... so if you're interested, you can head in with me!

• Advertisement

Monroes
    Right chaps... I'm all in!

Whoo... managed to pull the morning shift in work, so I'll be asleep by the time I get in, but yay!

Go team Drunk Nerds!

Sally Longs
    Probably best if I don't go.. I'll be working all weekend with morning shifts, and we're having a load of new releases;

X-men 3, Curious George, The Wild, and with the da Vinci Code, it's probably best if I'm not hungover.

Damn kids.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

Massimo's
    this beers maybe jizzless, (unless tar and dannie get it on...) i hate work

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

My jizz is otherwise engaged. \o/

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Sally Longs
    I've to see if I have the money.
    Thought I was getting paid today.

Koka Noodle 5-pack ahoy!

Sally Longs
    SyxPak wrote:
    I've to see if I have the money.
    Thought I was getting paid today.

Koka Noodle 5-pack ahoy!

Best thing about Dunnes I think. Two of those feeds me for a week and its just over a fiver.

Tesco have noodles for about 20c. Loaf of bread, 8 packs of noodles, cheap tub of butter (or margarine if things are really bad), and a plastic knife from the deli. All the nutrients* a student could ever want at less then a fiver a week.

* May cause malnutrition and death

Sally Longs
    Been there, done that, Tescos is to far away, and they're a shower of khunts.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

Bier House
    may only be popping in for one or two ...

Marital duties .. :eek:

• Advertisement

Sally Longs
    Marita.....dishes?

Advertisement