Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dark age of camelot anyone?

Options
  • 17-05-2006 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭

i am currently playing daoc on us servers and im am thinkin of movin to the European server cos of lack of action there during the day cos of timezone difference. Do we got any irish daoc players? and if so what server is reccomended?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭hairyheretic

I'm currently trying the free 14 day trial, but not feeling that impressed by it (possibly because I've hit a bug). If you look back through the older threads on here, I seem to recall a DaoC one from months ago. There may be some players listed on that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭E@gle.

the pve in daoc sucks unless u get power leveled. i hear the pve much better in wow but the pvp not as good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭toxick

i play DAoC on hib on the english cluster servers, its goo, the PvE sucks, due to everyone is high leveld and there is no one leveling.

Its hard to get sorted, due to even if you ding 50, you still need to get a good template sorted to even get a rvr grp, and then with that you still need to prove yourself to the good grp of players to actualy get a good RvR grp so that you can actualy kill stuff.
    overall its still good tho, around a 1000-1200 on peak times there is a good few irish players around the place, and there are alot in galway(were i live) due to there is a net cafe that has ti and we all play.

If you are starting there are only 2 english servers, there is a cluster(excal/pryd) meaning that you can only pick one realm, or there is a classic server(glast) which has around 600 peak times.

if you are gonna join send me a pm and ill help you out a bit(have a account to power level) and i dont mind helping you out.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

toxick wrote:
    i play DAoC on hib on the english cluster servers, its goo, the PvE sucks, due to everyone is high leveld and there is no one leveling.

If you are starting there are only 2 english servers, there is a cluster(excal/pryd) meaning that you can only pick one realm, or there is a classic server(glast) which has around 600 peak times.

Pfft.. Glast is an english server also country boy :p[ although you'd think it was french by the amount of them playing there ]

As said though, there's alot of Irish players on hibernia and some on albion, not sure about midgard but they QQ too much [ i actually pity them tbh ]

RvR is pretty good also, there is almost a RR12 now in hib hehe

Most of the Irish are on Hib Excalibur / Hib Prydwen btw ;) good luck, hope you enjoy DAoC :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭E@gle.

gonna download the 14 day trial and i should be playin in a few days

• Advertisement
Advertisement