Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Childminding Websites

Options
  • 17-05-2006 2:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭

Would you use a website to find a childminder???

Have been looking on the net and the two main ones are minderfinders.ie and babysitters.ie

What are your opinions on this site and would or have you ever used there services.

Am thinking about registering with them

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

rollercoaster.ie has sections relating to childcare, also section for parents looking for childcare and another for childcare providers offering places.

Childminding Ireland is childminding.ie

Some Libraries have local website with links to childcare providers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭SarahMc

Each County has a Childcare Committee which will match parents up with childcare free of charge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,366 ✭✭✭luckat

Sarah, how do you find the childcare committee in your county? Who runs them, please? This is a great piece of news!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

Your local City or County Childcare Committee are normally in the phonebook.

I've got the list of all the city/county childcare committees in the country. Let me know your area and I can give you the contact details.

Childminding Ireland has the list on their newsletters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭SarahMc

Go to Childminding Irelands website www.childminding.ie . There is a link on the left hand side of the page to all Childcare Committees. They are non profit making and funded by the Government under the Childcare programme.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭cormee

There is also www.aupairireland.ie - they do childminders too

Advertisement