Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post-exam Beers. Porterhouse, 25th May! Be there!

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

my photos of the night, along with all the ones I stole are up on my Bebo account

Grimes Bebo of Death

*no anti bebo spam please*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Excellent photographs!!

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Grimes wrote:
    my photos of the night, along with all the ones I stole are up on my Bebo account

Grimes Bebo of Death

*no anti bebo spam please*
    Inconspicuously named "Porterhouse"!

Grimes' Mates: "Who are all those people you were with in the Porterhouse Grimes?"
    Grimes: "Oh, just some mates"
    GM: "How do you know them?"
    G: "How do I know who?"
    GM: "Those people"
    G: "You're still talking about that? Grow the fcuk up lads!"

Sam-ooooothe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Well hes definatly smoother then red alert who introduced me,humbert,scraggs and firespinner as his 'friends from the internet ' to his two mates at the enda Kenny debate. Ah thinking about that still makes me laugh!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

yes indeed, that was quite funny in hindsight! :)

Anyone would tell you i'm crap at introductions anyway!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

panda100 wrote:
    Well hes definatly smoother then red alert who introduced me,humbert,scraggs and firespinner as his 'friends from the internet ' to his two mates at the enda Kenny debate. Ah thinking about that still makes me laugh!
    sure they were engineers - they would have understood!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

i am absolutely pished in soooo many of them. :p

Inconspicuously named "Porterhouse"!

Grimes' Mates: "Who are all those people you were with in the Porterhouse Grimes?"
    Grimes: "Oh, just some mates"
    GM: "How do you know them?"
    G: "How do I know who?"
    GM: "Those people"
    G: "You're still talking about that? Grow the fcuk up lads!"

Sam-ooooothe.

I have no problem telling people about my electronic friends :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Grimes wrote:
    I have no problem telling people about my electronic friends :D
    Great. That makes us sound like a bunch of dildos....

irlrobins wrote:
    Great. That makes us sound like a bunch of dildos....

sigh .. if only :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Inconspicuously named "Porterhouse"!...
    ha mine doenst even mention the location! When people ask how I know various boardsies its 'oh from around' [and when they ask 'around where' I get all jumpy and defensive:D]

lol at RedAlert's introduction!
    Thats when we invented H-Soc...[our secret society that only me panda and humbert are members of...oh and honoury member Enda Kenny coz Panda fancies him]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Yup, Red Alert told a girl I knew him from Boards aswell....made all the better by the fact that she's kinda a mutual friend and is best mates with a girl I live with....my secret's out!!!

Actual whoo hooo......I'm finally getting my knee sorted out. All your boardsies can feel free to come visit while I'm in recup..recup.....getting better. :p

EDIT: I have no clue why I thought I was in the whoo hoo thread....meh, probably cos beers is such a whoo hoo topic. :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

be loud n proud people!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

ah great news Shin. I know when we spoke you werent to keen on getting it done as you thought ud look like a granny for a few months while you got used to it.

I say
    Whats wrong with a granny walk :D

Hope it all goes well!

B-K-DzR wrote:
    I say
    Whats wrong with a granny walk :D

Hope it all goes well!

Everything wrong with it, which is why I may chicken out again, but thanks :)

OT: heh hem, Scraggs, beers?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Scraggs wrote:
    [and when they ask 'around where' I get all jumpy and defensive:D]

lol *imagines this*

"JUST GET OFF MY BACK OKAY!!! :mad:"
    *Scraggs pushes the questioner to the ground and storms off*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

elmyra wrote:
    Actual whoo hooo......I'm finally getting my knee sorted out. All your boardsies can feel free to come visit while I'm in recup..recup.....getting better. :p

What's wrong (or was) with your knee?

Can I be your physio!?

whats the with all the horniness today?

dajaffa wrote:
    What's wrong (or was) with your knee?

Can I be your physio!?

Eh...sure. I probably will need physio actually. I have no cartlidge between the bones of my knee joint so they rub together when I walk and it's beaucoup de painful so I have to get fake stuff put in. No idea what it's from, just born that way, my mammy's the same!

awesome, cartilage implants!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Hey Dave Mc G, Look at this bebo page http://-Daxon-.bebo.com this page has pictures with the titles Dave Mc G Party and so on.Is that you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

elmyra wrote:
    I have no cartlidge between the bones of my knee joint so they rub together when I walk and it's beaucoup de painful so I have to get fake stuff put in.

My dad is the same. Used to be a cracking footballer too by all accounts. 'Tis a shame really. H e was supposed to get his knee-caps replaced 10 years ago but he refuses because it'll take time away from the indoor football he plays 3 nights a week...:rolleyes:

Dodgy knees seem to be hereditory....my left one freezes up if its cold out. Sucked during the exams.

Chakar wrote:
    Hey Dave Mc G, Look at this bebo page http://-Daxon-.bebo.com this page has pictures with the titles Dave Mc G Party and so on.Is that you?
    nah, must be another Dave McG. I don't have rockin parties :p

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Lads, cut out the spam.

I have to lock this thread.

Scraggeh: you can start a new thread to organise the next beers whenever you like. I'll give you a hand* if you would like me to.

*As in, I'll help you out. Don't really know why I thought I should qualify that. Must be the summer air.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement