Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post-exam Beers. Porterhouse, 25th May! Be there!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

The pav and buttery would be dead anyhow - some people have exams on the 26th :P (not me thank christ) - i might just wander along, depending on how the exam that morning goes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

&#231 wrote: »
    The pav and buttery would be dead anyhow - some people have exams on the 26th :P (not me thank christ) - i might just wander along, depending on how the exam that morning goes.

Ha! 'might' suuuure Neil, sure!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

Ha! 'might' suuuure Neil, sure!

It's not like we believe him, is it? He'll be there with bells on! :D

I'd vote for Doyles over Messrs, not a fan of the latter at all.

I will in me arse! I should still be doing las studias etc. and all that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

[sniff]but, but , but.....I wanted to go :( [\sniff]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

what blondie said:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Well if all you cool kids are going I guess I'll be there too!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

blondie83 wrote:
    [sniff]but, but , but.....I wanted to go :( [\sniff]

maybe DCU are having a beers that u could go to TRAITOR

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Yay yay yay! So glad it's the 25th!

You better all turn up now!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

not if ur gonna be there ya auld ballbag, we got rid of u for a reason, you think u jumped...no no peachy YOU WERE PUSHED

tintinr35 wrote:
    not if ur gonna be there ya auld ballbag, we got rid of u for a reason, you think u jumped...no no peachy YOU WERE PUSHED

Awww man I'm gonna miss you so much!

*wipes away a tear*

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Ill definitly be there where ever it is, 25 is great for me. Poterhouse is good but variety is the spice of life. I suggest Mssrs or Doyles or what I think would be great craic: The Buttery or the pav. Any takers? :D

I hate Doyles pub, they have no ventilation whatsoever and the goddammn pub is so SMALL.Don't get me started on Doyles.I HATE that pub.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

Chakar wrote:
    I hate Doyles pub, they have no ventilation whatsoever and the goddammn pub is so SMALL.Don't get me started on Doyles.I HATE that pub.

What? it's got three floors, it's not a warehouse, sure, but it's hardly small.

Its also got a decent range of beer in the main bar. and its near where i spend most of my life these days :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

Doyles ftw, people! Also, they have good music for dancing. This is good. I like dancing. There's no dancing in Messrs iirc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

Boo i'm not done til the 29th.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

you all suck, i wont be able to make it. wah wah wah! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

ok theres a good chance I can go... I just have to get the girl who really hates me to swap shifts!

Also is this in Doyles now or the P-house??:confused: [or is it in p-house then headin on to Doyles as we've done before? -I need to decide what shoes to wear!]

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Porterhouse and Doyles again?

• Advertisement

Can we rename the Porterhouse The Peachyhouse for the night in her honour??

I MAY drop into the porterhouse but not doyles. That place plays the worst music and it underage heaven. Would rather hit a club or a late bar . Ah sure will see how the night goes. Perhaps bonless can treat us to one of his late night drunken tours of dublin?

Hehe....we're going to the Porterhouse and sure we'll see how it goes. If folk want to head to Doyle's after (or anywhere else) that's cool.

Hehe....Peachyhouse

At least someone appreciates my crappy joke! I was told it was lame... pff I'm soooo not lame:p

Scraggs wrote:
    At least someone appreciates my crappy joke! I was told it was lame... pff I'm soooo not lame:p

Hehe, well I liked it :) And if it was Grimes that told you it was lame you just tell him that he's lame!

So shall we say about 8 - 8:30?

lol how did you know it was me?

Anyway see you there

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Porterhouse, Peachyhouse, Porterhouse... that place is lovely. And in decent proximity to everything and everywhere. I'm so glad I can go! *is happy*

Grimes wrote:
    lol how did you know it was me?

:) It's always you!

Blush_01 wrote:
    Porterhouse, Peachyhouse, Porterhouse... that place is lovely. And in decent proximity to everything and everywhere. I'm so glad I can go! *is happy*

Eeeexcellent!!

Ah it should be a good night!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Actually I wont be able to come.,have this thing that I really have to go to that night!Totaaly forgot about it..but enjoy the pandahouse..oops sorry I mean peachyhouse;)

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

panda100 wrote:
    Actually I wont be able to come.,have this thing that I really have to go to that night!Totaaly forgot about it..but enjoy the pandahouse..oops sorry I mean peachyhouse;)
    Ya, sure this "thing" for this "guy" in this "place". But it's really important. Oh ya. Really. "Really".

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement