Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post-exam Beers. Porterhouse, 25th May! Be there!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

Scraggs wrote:
    Can we rename the Porterhouse The Peachyhouse for the night in her honour??

Scraggs its hulla thats mod now, so u dont have to brown nose peachy any more, infact ya can give her abuse now!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

tintinr35 wrote:
    Scraggs its hulla thats mod now, so u dont have to brown nose peachy any more, infact ya can give her abuse now!!!

lol

do ya reckon, yea? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

25th isn't exactly ideal for me, I've work the following morning but I'm sure I'll pop along for a couple of hours but that means teetotal Zane and not the normal everyday pisshhed of his face Zane :(

25th isn't exactly ideal for me, I've work the following morning but I'm sure I'll pop along for a couple of hours but that means teetotal Zane and not the normal everyday pisshhed of his face Zane :(

Ah sure it only takes you one or two anyway. Get drunk early on and then you'll be sober by the time you get home :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Ah sure it only takes you one or two anyway. Get drunk early on and then you'll be sober by the time you get home :)

Don't tempt me you hear!!! :p

• Advertisement

Don't tempt me you hear!!! :p

Doooo iiiit!!!

Uhm, yea so anyway.

Date: Thursday 25th of May
    Venue: Porterhouse, Temple Bar (then probably on to Doyles)
    Time: 8:30 onwards

:D

u dont get tp decide stuff like that anymore, jeez give it up 3 star girl!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Anybody else get the feeling that tintinr is enjoyin the change in modship a little too much!?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

actually, on thursday i wont have an exam til monday

might pop along but i wont be going crazy and i'll have to head home early, will need to be up for cramming in the morning and such

tintinr35 wrote:
    u dont get tp decide stuff like that anymore, jeez give it up 3 star girl!!!

Listen here Mr.Neverturneduptoabeersthatpeachyorganisedevenbeforeshewasmademod!
    Yore sooo not allowed come now!

I may not be mod anymore but part of the deal with Hulla was that he bans whoever I ask him to! So watch it!

:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

peachy's list of minions is growing, hulla is just the latest.

/me wonders if peachy ever does the evil laugh :D

B-K-DzR wrote:
    peachy's list of minions is growing, hulla is just the latest.

/me wonders if peachy ever does the evil laugh :D

But of course ;)

is it a cackle or more of a doctor evil?

B-K-DzR wrote:
    is it a cackle or more of a doctor evil?

Its kind of one of those evil ones that starts deep in your lungs and rises to your throat..

...kind of a MWUUUUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

If you're there on Thursday I'll be sure to demonstrate.

i will be there and i shall look forward to it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Wow that post didnt look forced at all BK!
    Oh and btw folks I shall be gracing ye with my presence [just to warn ye like:eek:]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Scraggs wrote:
    Oh and btw folks I shall be gracing ye with my presence [just to warn ye like:eek:]

Whoo hooo!!! :D

Excellent!

Should be a good night so.

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

What? it's got three floors, it's not a warehouse, sure, but it's hardly small.

Kate the ventilation in Doyles is so bad its just stifling. I actually have difficulty, relaxing having a pint and that.Even if you wear teeshirt its still the same.

the mother ship is coming up on tuesday to bring my sister home and since i haven been home since my 21st i think she is goin to try and make me come home......however i feel that i should grace this beers with my presence.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Chakar wrote:
    Kate the ventilation in Doyles is so bad its just stifling. I actually have difficulty, relaxing having a pint and that.Even if you wear teeshirt its still the same.
    I hate places with bad ventalation - I like to wear my leather jaccket, and if its warm then I'm sweating like a rat in a sausage factory. It also means that I can't wear my suade.

Yeah totally Firespinner, btw I don't know who you are but you know who I am can you do me a favour and send me a email or..

Forced? :confused:

Nothing forced about it. I shall endeveour to create better written replies so that the meaning of my post is not lost in translation or ambigous. I have begun with this post. This method however means that my replies have become somewhat long winded.*

I seldom have problems with ventilation or overheating. Im actually quite cold blooded(for a mamal) and can shiver quite badly on a cool day (as elmyra can testify too).

*ok ok im slightly bored :p

B-K-DzR wrote:
    I seldom have problems with ventilation or overheating. Im actually quite cold blooded(for a mamal) and can shiver quite badly on a cool day (as elmyra can testify too).

Well you're very well suited to Doyles pub then.

B-K-DzR wrote:

I do solemnly swear that on a cool day B-K-DzR can shiver quite badly, as he is quite cold blooded, for a mamal. :p

Hehehe. Ya poor thing, I'd forgotten that.

OT: Porterhouse and Doyles: good, so stop complaining. Tis the ladeh's choice since it's her goodbye beers and it's tradition. It's decided now anyway, and the advantage to both is that neither is too loud so you can have a chat which is what you want for a group of people who don't all know each other.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

oooohhhh, there's a boards beers on in the Porterhouse on the 26th!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054931351

1 day off, that woulda been sweet if ye were all there and unbeknownst to you there were other nerds sittin across the way :D

You coming to beers Dave? I figure we should pull a 24 hour beers and merge with the group the following night...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Last time I was in Doyle's with you lot I was screaming into Firespinner's face and he was screaming back and neither of us could hear what we were saying and I left cause my beer got stolen (by a boardsie no doubt :mad:) and I was hot and there were idiots raving beside me . Porterhouse all night ! w00 . Fresh Air and Good beer!

Personally I don't mind where the afters is. I'll go to Doyles if I'm suitably plastered...which I most likely will be (Kopperberg mixed fruits ftw!). Oor, staying in the Porterhouse til late is also good.

Sure there's no point in trying to plan it until we see what way the night goes.

Either way we're starting in the Porterhouse, so suck it up biatches!

<3 LOEV

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Aww, it's like the end of the Peacheh... say it isn't so!

Kopperberg and stocktaking do not mix, oh no.

Porterhouse for as long as possible imho!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement