Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post-exam Beers. Porterhouse, 25th May! Be there!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Hermione* wrote:
    I'm soooo poor! I have no money to feed myself, and have to last another two weeks before the parental stipend next comes! ;)

Oh alright then.....aldi's cheapest and whatever bush we can find? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

elmyra wrote:
    my kinda girl! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

elmyra wrote:

I may be poor but I do have standards, thank you! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Hermione* wrote:
    I may be poor but I do have standards, thank you! :p
    Come on Elmyra, Tesco yella pack at leat! :D

Anyway guys I can definately go!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Dammit, elmyra, that was damn dutty. Almost Sean Paul dutty.

Anyhoo, I'll be there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Well, Major Toms is across from The Gaiety, for anyone who isn't enjoying themselves! Besides Panda, 1) you won't be there and 2) Jelly shots? Plus 3) It's been dark any night I've been there, the only bright place has been the large, heated smoking section outside!

Still, it's just a suggestion...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

I don't smoke anyhow but it would be cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Blush_01 wrote:
    large, heated smoking section

actually im more of a fan of the small heated smoking section in the porter house when its packed. It appeals to the pervert in me.

Who's hand is that.
    Its mine
    Oh Okay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

ah grimes i can see you grinding up against strangers in the smoking section. nothing better than a free thrill.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭beanyb

I'm pretty sure that the gaiety is only open on friday and saturday nights. And it's really steep, €14 or so!

• Advertisement

Yup you're right I just checked the website and it's only Fridays and Saturdays, €10 on a Friday and €15 on a Saturday.

Booo urns.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

panda100 wrote:
    Flannerys and Coppers/whelans ftw....Porterhouse is soooooooooo 6 weeks ago!!

Good job you're not coming then isn't it? :p

Major Toms/Down Under is a pretty good spot. Used to go there a fair bit to get the cheese going. And they sell Calton Cold....yummeh!

Coppers isn't going to happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

Coppers isn't going to happen.

The relief! ;)

I think Im barred from Major Toms, I cant remember it was over a year ago and I was plastered and all i can remember is being in this massive fight in the smoking section with some Rugby playing twat. They shouldn't remember me though. Im deffo barred from capital so lets not go there. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

How the hell can you get barred from so many places :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

Our Grimes is troublemaker #1 :D

Well it Capitol the barmen were giving my girlfriend free drink and trying to get off with her, so obviously I didnt take it to well, cant remember the exact details. And I was very wrong in the incident at Major Toms but I dont want to post that here. ask me when Im locked

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

I've never been to Coppers, so maybe, you know, sometime,...*twists foot*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Samos

I won't make 'cause I still have exams, but I'll be sure to come to the next one if it's organised soon. So, have fun boys and girls!

Whereabouts in Porterhouse will the crowd be?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

Downstairs back bar... follow the sound of sighs of relief.

Excellent!!

anyone that doesnt know anyone and needs a number just pm me and ill give u mine. Usually peachy volunteers for this but i guess ill step up to the plate this time :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

I'll take your number! *swoon*

:D

Sure waltons, just drop me that pm ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

I'll probably be late, but not too late, and at least this time I'll recognise people! (No more Tetris for me!)

You'll know me anyway!

ok I'm seriously going to bed now.

I should be early for a change or something.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

I'll be there from 6.30 onwards. If anyone wants to PM me to get my number, feel free. I'll let people know where I am.

• Advertisement

Early bird eh hulla, dont think ill be there that early. Ill prob show up about 7.30-8.00.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement