Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post-exam Beers. Porterhouse, 25th May! Be there!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Blush, you should know not to talk about delicate, rubbery things with my mind! I have such images! The images!

Is runners cool for where wee going? I know it is for the porterhouse but how about the other place? (Forget which one)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Dont worry elmyra,Last boards meet up I wore my mega short mini and high heels and everyone else was wearing studenty clothes. I looooveeee getting dressed up specially after a month of wearing crappy clothes to the librbary! You go for the dress girl!!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭meowCat

Blush_01 wrote:
    Jeez, can nobody ever just dress up for the fun of it anymore? :eek:

Of course you can!!!
    I'm sorry. I didn't want to make anyone feel bad about making an effort for tonight.
    I was just worried that I might have missed something and would end up looking totally out of place or something :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭beanyb

I dont think I can make it. I'm off to canada on tuesday and literally have €40 to my name to last until then! I really wanted to go too. I will finally make one of these things next year. Though it will mean losing the anonymity/stalker status!

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Right, I'll be there on my own from 7. Can someone who'll be there early PM me their number?

Edit: beanyb, how much money do you think you'll need?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

panda100 wrote:
    Last boards meet up I wore my mega short mini QUOTE]

Cant believe I miss that that ;) also Firespinner you can wear runners to the porterhouse and you could wear a Celtic Jersey and a Nike Cap to Doyles.

I cant afford to spend anything today. which is incredibly depressing.

Im sure you can get five or six people to buy you one drink. And then you have 5-6 drinks! easy. Ill do it.

Pints for beanyb.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

elmyra wrote:
    Nah I'll definitely wear mine, *strokes pretty dress*, I loves it, and the shoes match it so well *hugs sparkly shoes* ......even if SOMEBODY isn't such a fan of dresses *glares at unspecified boardsie*. We'll be loveleh!

Can't wait! :D

Dress not available as yet, but I shall be dressied-up dear!

meowCat wrote:
    Elmyra, I thought this is just some relaxed beers...why all that effort?! :confused:
    I think I've missed something. But I'm a bit thick anyways...:cool:

Dressing up is sooo much fun though!

Beanyb, I'm also terribly poor after a not very nice coversation with my mummy; I sympathise. :( But I shall still be there ( actual drinking may have to be curtailed though :rolleyes: ) Also, I don't need to move into my new room for a day or two so I may be there earlier than anticipated. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭meowCat

Hermione* wrote:
    Dressing up is sooo much fun though!
    I am not anti dressing up!! I was just wondering what the story is.
    Grimes wrote:
    Ill do it.
    Pints for beanyb.

Me too.
    Come along beanyb!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

elmyra wrote:
    even if SOMEBODY isn't such a fan of dresses *glares at unspecified boardsie*
    I'm just not a fan of dresses ok! Plus its not like I was told ya were gonna be wearing em before I packed my stuff:mad: :D Anyway I'll be wearing jeans because I'm so cool.

I'm not gonna be online between now and tonight so I'll see ye all later!:D

aw, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

meowCat wrote:
    I am not anti dressing up!! I was just wondering what the story is.

Ah well, whatever you feel most comfortable in ;) But if you feel comfortable dressied-up, better again :p

what does dressed up mean? your not coming in somthing like Debs dresses are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Scraggs wrote:
    I'm just not a fan of dresses ok! Plus its not like I was told ya were gonna be wearing em before I packed my stuff:mad: :D Anyway I'll be wearing jeans because I'm so cool.

I'm not gonna be online between now and tonight so I'll see ye all later!:D

Lol, I'm sorry chick I didn't mean you! :)

There's another crazy boardsie out there.

I'm more than willing to buy beany a drink, I'll be there at seven thirty for def with the blushy one. There will be no laughing at my hair, it ended up a leetle bit more sixties than intended.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Grimes wrote:
    Firespinner you can wear runners to the porterhouse and you could wear a Celtic Jersey and a Nike Cap to Doyles.

Doyles = the new Skangerzone!!!

Should be along in about an hour - hour half or so but I wont be drinking much *

* more likely to be completely hammered!!

Doyles = the new Skangerzone!!!

Should be along in about an hour - hour half or so but I wont be drinking much *

* more likely to be completely hammered!!

Oh its on tonighht!!I thought it was tommorow night..Im so stupid! Oh well defo cant go now cos heading to the flicks!
    Have a great night all!!I want to hear all the gorey details in the morning:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

panda100 wrote:
    Oh its on tonighht!!I thought it was tommorow night..Im so stupid! Oh well defo cant go now cos heading to the flicks!
    Have a great night all!!I want to hear all the gorey details in the morning:)

Med students huh! they get 500+ points and they can't read!!

Chakar wrote:
    Med students huh! they get 500+ points and they can't read!!

keep thinking the 25th was a Friday...cant believe im going to miss it!!
    Ru heading to the uniony thing in D2 on Tuesday chakar??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

panda100 wrote:
    keep thinking the 25th was a Friday...cant believe im going to miss it!!
    Ru heading to the uniony thing in D2 on Tuesday chakar??

Thats on Wednesday!!

• Advertisement

Chakar wrote:
    Thats on Wednesday!!

ahh my dates are all over the place!!Got to get me a new calender!

hasnt D2 already happened last night?

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Great night in the making. Obviously I had to leave early, but it was heading for a rough one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Great night in the making. Obviously I had to leave early, but it was heading for a rough one!

Indeed, thanky lordy I had to scoot off early or it would have got obscenely messy!

Good to meet you all, some I met for the first time. I still can't believe Mr. Nice Guy showed up on the sly, it took us about 2 hours to believe it was him!!11!! Seb offically defected to the Trinity side which was just for poor form *tut* *tut*. Well work tomorrow so I'm off to bed now, Scraggs promised to stalk me home and kill me with an axe during my sleep which should be great craic :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I have an exam tomorrow so no Beers for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

God I'd love a beer or twelve.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I still can't believe Mr. Nice Guy showed up on the sly, it took us about 2 hours to believe it was him!!11!!

Wasn't me.

I didn't know you were going to this thing, Zanemeister. If I'd known that I would have made the effort.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

yeah and if we believe that MNG we'll believe anything. This only poorves to me that MNG is infact Zane.
    Sorry to all for leaving early but taxis be expensive (usuallly) these days.

Hope it remained a good night after i left as it was a good laugh as always :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Where did all the rain come from? (If anyone says the sky...)

Elmyra is the rockingist of the rockingist. Dropped me to my humble abode and all. *Huge hug* I have lovely photos of SS and Grimes in a fetching pink cardi. Merci buckets Scraggsy!

So, next beers then?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Great night all round. Steph suitably surprised by the peachypresent, lots of singing....oh my god so much singing.....lots of standing in the rain waiting on taxis before road tripping around deansgrange, stillorgan, clonskeagh and dundrum and staking out hulla's house and unfortunately waking p_larkin when were dropping gav off (sorry about that, really!). Blush, Dani, gav, dajaffa....5 am people. Hardcore. :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement