Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post-exam Beers. Porterhouse, 25th May! Be there!

Options

Comments

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Ha! You guys are only in bed an hour or so, whereas I've been up for an hour or so. Yucky!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Ha! You guys are only in bed an hour or so, whereas I've been up for an hour or so. Yucky!

And why would you do something so crazy? I thought your exams were over?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

elmyra wrote:
    Great night all round. Steph suitably surprised by the peachypresent, lots of singing....oh my god so much singing.....lots of standing in the rain waiting on taxis before road tripping around deansgrange, stillorgan, clonskeagh and dundrum and staking out hulla's house and unfortunately waking p_larkin when were dropping gav off (sorry about that, really!). Blush, Dani, gav, dajaffa....5 am people. Hardcore. :D

Yeah hardcore, I'm really sleepy now though but anyways, Elmyra you're a legend

Back to bed for me so...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Any pics?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

i was blinded a fair few times if i recall so im sure there will be pics.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

It party had a very christmasy feel, presents, xmas songs, cool weather

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

I told yiz not to let me drink rum..... and who stole my underpants?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

boneless wrote:
    I told yiz not to let me drink rum..... and who stole my underpants?

You gave them to Hulla remember!?

Thanks again for last night guys. Very sweet.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

/me has only just gotten up

/me hasn't a hope of being awake for his 9:30am tomorrow morning

You live and learn. :D Top night, thanks everyone for making it what it was. Woot, 5am brigade...

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭meowCat

I really enjoyed last night (despite being a wee bit disturbed by that one lad and his eagerness to present his *****-piercing :eek: ).

It was great to put names to nicks and faces to pics and/or pics to faces or nicks to faces or the other way around.... or however now....
    It was lovely to meet you all!!!
    :):):)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

@ Gav: Roffle. Your sig is 'computer says no'. That's classic. D

OT: also just up, and cannot speak. Trying really hard, but cannot form words. How'm I supposed to ask people for jobs in this state?! I am shattered!

There will be pics. My current plan is to get up really soon (seriously, I will get up....I will...) wash my hair seven million times to get it back to normal, and then go to one hour photo...so there shall be photos by this eve I hope.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

elmyra wrote:
    then go to one hour photo...
    Still working on getting one of those new fangled digital camera yokes then? :p Coola. Looking fwd to seeing them.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Yeah Graham wants to see the photos too. Nice to see you all again and meet the ones I never met before.

Incidentally, if anyone from the hardcore crew can remember what new sig I came up with in the car, do tell me (I'm looking at u scraggs). I remember the feremone one but I forgot the other

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

@ Grimes, that was possible the most rediculous taxi ever. He hadnt a clue where he was going

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Yeah thats true we had to keep giving him directions (read Grimes and Kaptain Redeye).At least he drove fast and didn't faff about.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

i was just sitting there happy to be out of the rain. We did get a mini tour of Dublin at 200mph though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

After I left burger king there were no taxis to be got and I wasn't bothered waiting so I walked down to the IFSC in the rain. It was really nice :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

Damn, sounds like I missed a really good night :mad:
    Glad you guys had a good time anyway, and I can't wait for the pics :D

I am slowly getting my facalties back today... I am remembering little things and am trying to piece them all together... can anybody tell me what happened after I started on the Old Seadog Pish brand of rum??? How did I get home??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

irlrobins wrote:
    Still working on getting one of those new fangled digital camera yokes then? :p Coola. Looking fwd to seeing them.

Shush you! I lost my digital cam at christmas. I have the pics now, they're gorgeous :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Font22

did our god Hull go? i had lunch with him that day and was flirting with the idea of going to the boards beers but had to be up at half 6 the nxt morning! everyone had fun i take it??

Hull was there. I think he got a bit worried when I asked him to take off his shirt 'cause he was looking too warm...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Hehehe... think about the impact of the pants!

You were sensible enough about not having more rum... I couldn't do that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Font22

u wanted him to strip?? hahahahahahaha

Here's my pics anyways, + my bebo cause I'm just not uploading things twice...

http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?PhotoNbr=1&PhotoAlbumId=921862420

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

That's no good, I can't see them without signing in, and it's not the summer yet!

That's weird cause I'm not one of those weidos who's profile isn't public........

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

• Advertisement

If that last one doesn't work, sum1 tell me + I suppose I'll put up da files

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement