Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post-exam Beers. Porterhouse, 25th May! Be there!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Merci, Humbert.

I love how you're in focus and Scraggs isn't, in the same bloody photo. What kind of a photographer are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

Blush_01 wrote:
    I love how you're in focus and Scraggs isn't, in the same bloody photo. What kind of a photographer are you?

A magic photographer that's what...............or it could be that she saw the oppurtuinty + jumped into the photo as it was being taken.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Wow work was so unbelievably tough going today. Took the 9 bus this mornin back Home then worked til 9.30pm...lets just say I was feeling very fragile all day (still am)!

I really had a savage night! It was great to meet some new faces (Hulla, MeowCat, Chakar, MNG etc.) and I suppose seein' the usual auld mugs was alright to:p

Bad move guys letting me find out where ye live....seriously what were ye thinking?? nice Carlow flag Hulla/theVan;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Bebo wont let me upload. Go here: http://s56.photobucket.com/albums/g200/elmyra_photos/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Gav is a camera whore. Either that or Elmyra fancies the pants off him... I can't decide. :p

• Advertisement

I like the pic where BKdzr appears to have his hand up Singingstrangers ass and at the same goin in for the kill with Grimes;)

Oooh and I have to say my cardi is quite fetching on ye boys!...a little too fetching....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Scraggs wrote:
    I like the pic where BKdzr appears to have his hand up Singingstrangers ass and at the same goin in for the kill with Grimes;)

Oooh and I have to say my cardi is quite fetching on ye boys!...a little too fetching....
    Just because I'm smiling... honestly...

But where has BKdzrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs hand disappeared to though???

My monkey one isn't even up!

irlrobins wrote:
    Gav is a camera whore. Either that or Elmyra fancies the pants off him... I can't decide. :p

Meh...little column a, little column b, mostly column a.....he's in loadsa Blush's pics aswell.

scraggs wrote:
    I like the pic where BKdzr appears to have his hand up Singingstrangers ass and at the same goin in for the kill with Grimes

hmmm....it's always the one who doesn't try on the pink cardi, eh?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Im going to steal all your photos and make one Uber collection because i cant seem to get mine off my phone

For those who would like Bebo stealage of dajaffa's and elmyra's pics, I have dutifully - hey, it's what good friends do - stolen them all and captioned them as my own...

My account is here (and in my sig, if you're awkward) and the album is the first one, conspicuously marked 'Boards Beerage'.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

But where has BKdzrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs hand disappeared to though???

It was on a mission for the CIA at the time. It returned safe and sound moments later.
    Honestly, i think its just by my side :p

Eh... can that photo of me be deleted/eaten/burnt/destroyed in some way, please? Anyone who has it, please don't put it online. Anyone who has it online, please take it down?

Blush_01 wrote:
    Eh... can that photo of me be deleted/eaten/burnt/destroyed in some way, please? Anyone who has it, please don't put it online. Anyone who has it online, please take it down?
    Your wish is my command...

Aww Hack-face, I loves ya! Thanks Gav. *sends loads of good Karma*

For those who would like Bebo stealage of dajaffa's and elmyra's pics, I have dutifully - hey, it's what good friends do - stolen them all and captioned them as my own...

My account is here (and in my sig, if you're awkward) and the album is the first one, conspicuously marked 'Boards Beerage'.

All of them eh? *sets about loading extra pics that she didn't know she had*

mwahahahahaha!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭beanyb

dajaffa, i stole your flashbox! hope you dont mind! and i didnt cry watching it either (unlike the 1st time i saw it when i sobbed for about 20 minutes). I'm so proud of myself!!:D (Yes, i am slightly pathetic)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

beanyb wrote:
    dajaffa, i stole your flashbox! hope you dont mind! and i didnt cry watching it either (unlike the 1st time i saw it when i sobbed for about 20 minutes). I'm so proud of myself!!:D (Yes, i am slightly pathetic)

That's cool, flashboxs were made to be stolen. I managed to hold back the tears, cause the show's going downhill n yer wun was wreckin' me buzz. Hpoefully they'll get a noob to get things going again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

So whose organising the next one??:)

• Advertisement

/me refers to the OP on peachy's "Thank You!" thread and looks in Scraggs's general direction

Ok, I'm thinking June sometime... location Coppers:D[no not really]
    It has to be a date that all the oldskool users can make..

Oldskool beers maybe... or maybe something better...hmmm

Work in progress folks but I'll I get on it

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Scraggs wrote:
    oldskool users
    Define "Oldskool"?

The auld grey ones claiming pensions like yourself irlrobins:D

Ah no I meant like Blondie, Kittenkiller and Red Alert etc. and all the other folks we dont get to see often

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

June? Its June next week. Its the Summer PEOPLE! :eek:

So its the Post Exam Beers Pre Pre September Beers?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

Scraggs wrote:
    The auld grey ones claiming pensions like yourself irlrobins:D

Ah no I meant like Blondie, Kittenkiller and Red Alert etc. and all the other folks we dont get to see often
    get a more powerful telescope

Kap, don't tempt her. We all know what she's doing in "de cuhntree" for the summer!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

Good thing there'll be a big blue ocean between us so. BTW scraggs, bet we kick yere ass next sunday

Ah c'mon have a bitta faith in the underdogs!
    Sure we bet Wicklah [like that was tough:D]

• Advertisement

Scraggs wrote:
    Ah c'mon have a bitta faith in the underdogs!
    Sure we bet Wicklah [like that was tough:D]

*hollers*

Hey mr moderator looky what she's sayin' about our county!!!

yer goin down now scraggs :mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement