Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Netsource customers really let down by Magnet

• 17-05-2006 6:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,712 ✭✭✭

The takeover seems to have been a disaster for customers. The service level really seems to have dropped. I wouldn't call my 3m/bit line broadband at times, sites taking between 30-60 seconds to load, and ping times have gone to hell leaving the connection unusable for games.

Did Magnet just shunt all of their Netsource customers onto some shíte highly contended POS server or something?

Anyone else having equally bad problems? :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 850 ✭✭✭mayto

my netsource 3mb connection has gone very slow for ebay,hotmail and some other sites.most sites load up fine.my phone is not working at the moment while the dsl connection is fine :rolleyes: , bar modem lockups .left eircom techie scratchin his head about it.do not know if my dodgy phone connection is affecting things.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,712 ✭✭✭Praetorian

Ok surely we couldn't be the only customers experiencing this crap service?

Advertisement