Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Airosft legal or not?

• 17-05-2006 7:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭

I have just joined the forum and I run an airsoft combat games site in the north? (oh the north) I hear you say.

Easy, Anyway I am keen to find out the legal status of airsoft weapons in the south and are there any moves to legalise it? To find out more about airsoft just search it and you will get all you need to know. Basically they are fancy bb guns that run by battery running a motor and piston. They are pretty real looking and shoot pretty real too only its bb's.

I know that many guys come form the south to take part on my site and really enjoy it. Are there any legal eagles with links etc or info to help me out.

Cheers

<snip> this will let you see what its about.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

I see this thread got locked when it was posted over in Legal Discussion, but why is it still locked now that it's been moved here (Shooting)?

I notice a link appears to have been removed, was this the cause of the original lock, I wonder?

TBH, it looks like a pretty reasonable question to post on the Legal forum in the first place.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Well the mod over on Legal Discussion locked it and threw it over to us so thats pretty much why. I see no reason why it shouldn't be over there. Its relation to shooting is pretty tenious.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Might be an idea to bump this to the new Airsoft forum...

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,750 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

For God's sake.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

No, seriously, I'm trying to gather up all the airsoft threads that got posted over the last few months and drop them in one place.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,750 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Oh right, no I was saying "For God's sake" because it's such an old thread, and the OP hasn't been back to the thread since.

If you want it over there, you're welcome to it.

Advertisement