Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameroom

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭ionapaul

Imagine having him as your dad and the gameroom available all day, every day...then imagine hitting your teens and, in addition to being ashamed of your parents 'cause they're your parents, realising your dad is a professional uber-nerd. Great childhood, scarred teenage years!

Pretty cool room, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

In all honesty, what are the chances of him being married. What woman would put up with that? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭hairball

yeh to me that looks like a man unfettered by the responsibilities of marriage ,bills and kids..and probably with a fair bit of disposable..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

He looks like a young brent spinner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭RotalicaV

Pinball machines, yuck

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

I can somehow imagine that being only one wing of his castle... theres a bouncy castle wing, a pizza and ice cream wing and a *ahem* pleasure wing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭*Tripper*

Could you imagine taking your mates home to play and then your da ripping it out of the for being noobs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭Jimi-Spandex

ZOMFG!!

That looks so sweet. Definitely a man unburdened by a wife and kids.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

Most of the games look crap, tbh. Retro gaming is fun only in small doses and hardly worth devoting so much money and space to. He's a sad git whose happiness centres around those machines, his fabulous wealth, his spiritual contentment, his beautiful wife and their genetically superior children and his adoring friends and family. I laugh at him. Yet I pitty the fool.

Seriously though, you could probably get an emulator and play all those games on your pc.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Most of the games look crap, tbh. Retro gaming is fun only in small doses and hardly worth devoting so much money and space to. He's a sad git whose happiness centres around those machines, his fabulous wealth, his spiritual contentment, his beautiful wife and their genetically superior children and his adoring friends and family. I laugh at him. Yet I pitty the fool.

Seriously though, you could probably get an emulator and play all those games on your pc.

LOL, yeah, imagine what would happen if you showed him one of those joysticks with all the games built in that cost about €50! But then again, I shouldn't laugh, I've a bit of a comic collection :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

For shame!

*hides complete star treck DVD collection*

I joke about that. Or do I .....?

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Lord Oz

That's so cool. Where can you buy those arcade machines anyway?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭sound_wave

Hey! I have that exact same wireless router!

But seriously...wow..thats a lot of cabs, i wonder how much it cost altogether!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

I'd much rather build a home cinema/theatre with a great PC and all the consoles built in. But then, I was never really into arcade gaming.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,408 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

He could just build a mame cab and have all those games on it. However some people just have to have restored original cabinets. Always wanted a Street Fighter 2 Turbo machine in the house :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

you know, i doubt he has any friends, seeing as with the amount of cash he spent on that, he probably has to sit around wearing everything he owns in an unheated house eating catfood.

so pretty much, i know some people play with themselves, but he must REALLY, LITERALLY, play with himself.

Advertisement