Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cursa Roghnach Irish

Options
  • 17-05-2006 10:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Im repeating from last year and doin the cursa roghnach usin the old poems.Any one else doin that is it allowed?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Yep, the girl repeating in my class is doing the same thing.m you still nee to do the danta dualgais breise though

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭flynnser19

im repeating too and doin the same!!wat is the danta dualgais breise??my teacher never mentioned dat!!i regret repeating waste of a year!!hasnt made me work any differently!!lol ;)

im repeating too and doin the same!!wat is the danta dualgais breise??my teacher never mentioned dat!!i regret repeating waste of a year!!hasnt made me work any differently!!lol ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Are you doing higher or ordinary? Think the danta daulgais breise is higher only

If you are doing higher, it's the third poetry section. It's on the paper after ainmnithe and roghnach, and you have to do it.

oh no im ordinary level thank god!!i was dying there for a minute!!thanx for gettin back so quick!!;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 realtogstar

i didn't actually know you could do the course from last year in the roghnach.
    if you have the drama an triail how do you answer that section as its still on the course.
    do you answer under ceist 2 part d an triail or do you have to answer under the drama roghnach? and chose a different drama?

Advertisement