Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

boards.ie DOES NOT SUPPORT THE IRISH GAMES COMMUNITY

Options
  • 17-05-2006 11:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

hi just a post to let you know that boards .ie doen not support the irish gamer. They do not want you to find out about comps etc being run by members of the irish gaming community and actually has banned ppl for posting links to that effect. i think that the size of the country we need to stick together and keep one another informed. anyone wanting to find out the whole story just drop me a line here and i will fill you in.:mad:

thank you

and goodnight

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Goodnight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Its called spamming, just so you know. I'm sure if you had cleared it with an mod\admin first, or even bought an ad, they wouldn't mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Sleep tight Master Fagin.

What aidan_walsh said, if you had asked to advertise either by paying for an ad or requesting some visibility on a forum by the forum mod then it may have been allowed. Instead you just spam.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Ya what?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Suspect wrote:
    hi just a post to let you know that boards .ie doen not support the irish gamer. They do not want you to find out about comps etc being run by members of the irish gaming community and actually has banned ppl for posting links to that effect. i think that the size of the country we need to stick together and keep one another informed. anyone wanting to find out the whole story just drop me a line here and i will fill you in.:mad:

thank you

and goodnight

I was going to start pointing out what was wrong with your post, but, I can't be bothered.

I suspect you won't be around long enough for anyone to 'drop you a line' to get 'filled in'.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Boards.ie Is trying to give us all aids!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Suspect wrote:
    i think that the size of the country we need to stick together and keep one another informed.
    God I want to live in Lichtenstein, they must have sweaty orgies of information every day.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

boards.ie stole my babies,

on a side note your full of ****, boards is the irish gaming community and has revitalised the irish lan scene

• Registered Users Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭BopNiblets

Boards.ie killed Christmas! :eek:

Why should it support the Irish gaming community, it's not mainly a gaming website.
    Dingus!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

Boards.ie was the second gunman on the grassy knoll

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

We don't need to stick together. You need to stick with us because you have no traffic, but we do fine on our own.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭skywalker

BopNiblets wrote:
    Boards.ie killed Christmas! :eek:

Why should it support the Irish gaming community, it's not mainly a gaming website.
    Dingus!

Boards was originally a quake board i think you'll find.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Suspect wrote:

thank you

and goodnight

You're a moron. I'm glad you're gone. Don't come back.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement