Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New football manager games

Options
  • 17-05-2006 11:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭

What do you expect in the future from the games, i wish for a better system to watch the game but not if it means more processing time. That also needs to be improved.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

By better way to view games what do you mean? Like 3d? I cant see this happening in the near future any experiments with this (lma manager/ fifa manager) have all been disasterous failures, you just see the same goal repeated over and over again.
    I would like to see some more player interaction options, like sometimes its annoying when a player gets angry because you have withdrawn him from the national team but you are only doing it because you have a champions league semi final the same day, it would be good to be able to explain this to him.
    Also I think the youth system needs to be tweaked as it seems all good really young players (regen players) all end up coming from third world countrys/south america even though there is just as much, if not more of a chance of them coming from developed countries and teams with good youth setups.

SI games are keeping very tight lipped about the new Football Manager game which they claim will be out before next christmas so I'm hoping for some promising changes.
    But I dont think you can fault it too much, it is a masterpiece of a life wrecking game....

I love you football manager. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭gary the great

ye i broke my leg and my exams are over next week, so it will be a summer of that game! Am hoping to take Yeovil to the European Cup final.

Also if there is a new online league starting up soon drop me a pm id love to get in on it.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

ye i broke my leg and my exams are over next week, so it will be a summer of that game! Am hoping to take Yeovil to the European Cup final.

My 14 year old brother did it... :)
    Also if there is a new online league starting up soon drop me a pm id love to get in on it.
    Thanks

I might actually be well up for a new game, I think my firewall problem may have been sorted. I'm finished exams on Monday so I'll see after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

shoutman wrote:
    I would like to see some more player interaction options

yeah so would i! be so much easier than having a player pissed off with you for no reason! be gret to be able to explain the situation and make him happy again

• Registered Users Posts: 14,197 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

was playing the new Championship Manager to see what it was like - wanted a break from football manager for the good of my health ;)

Anyways i started off as Palace, won the championship on goal difference on the last day of the season, won the fa cup - 1/4, semi and final on penalties :D .

Had selected club benefactor at the start (its an option when setting up game) so i had £15M in first season, was in the premiership then and they gave me £25M to spend, but i always like to push them to the limits so i requested more...got it extended to £38M....asked for more ;) and they refused - i have two options accept their decision or issue an ultimatum - and i cant select any - game is stuck there (must be a bug)....

so now im back to FM2006 ( apologising for ever leaving)

• Advertisement

( apologising for ever leaving)

I'll think about it. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Keith C

FM2007 availible to preorder on play.com €40 release date October

can any1 post a list of wat changes there are gonna be in FM2007? internet aint working at home and work filters all the sport and games stuff!!:mad:

jobonar wrote:
    can any1 post a list of wat changes there are gonna be in FM2007? internet aint working at home and work filters all the sport and games stuff!!:mad:
    I've been looking for a while and I'm pretty sure they haven't released any list so far. I'll keep an eye out though.

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    I've been looking for a while and I'm pretty sure they haven't released any list so far. I'll keep an eye out though.

ah ok thanks!

• Advertisement
Advertisement