Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Medal of Honor multiplayer question

Options
  • 18-05-2006 12:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,579 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I just bought Medal of Honor Allied Assault and am wondering what the story is with the multiplayert...it looks like I have to installl some crappy GameSpy client if I want a list of game servers. Is this the case or am I missing something, it appears that there is no server list in the game, I can't imagine this is the case but whenever I try to play a multiplayer game it always brings me out to GameSpy's website!!! wtf? please explain what I am doing wrong.

P.S.: I got MOHAA, Battlefield 1942 and Secrecet Weapons Over Normandy all bundled for €7.99 on Play.com (including shipping), that's a good deal for anyone that's interested.:p

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Slinky>

I used that Gamespy Client on MOH and it worked perfectly <after I upgraded my MOH to 1.1 through gamespy> I dont play many online games so im not sure if there's an easier way.

I got it in that package on play.com too its now in the 3 for £10 which is great value

Advertisement