Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

And now for something completely..... the same, actually!

Options
  • 18-05-2006 2:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭

Hey there folks - apologies about this because this question has probably been asked 400millions times on this forum!

But, anyway - here we go again!: I'm from Dublin and plan to get two tattoos. I'm getting my daughter's name tattooed on my chest (left breast) and I'm also getting a kinda large tattoo on the small of my back (just one word, but large enough)...

thing is, I know nothing about the process of choosing a style, font (I'm sure that's not the word you guys would use!) etc and most importantly WHERE to get it done... So, I come to you guys for help!!! Where, how and how much are we talkin here??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

I got my first in Snakebite last week and they were great.

You can check out there website www.snakebite.ie and you can email them with any questions you've got about the procedures and after care.

10/10 from me personally and I think most people will say the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

GreenHorn wrote:
    Hey there folks - apologies about this because this question has probably been asked 400millions times on this forum!

But, anyway - here we go again!: I'm from Dublin and plan to get two tattoos. I'm getting my daughter's name tattooed on my chest (left breast) and I'm also getting a kinda large tattoo on the small of my back (just one word, but large enough)...

thing is, I know nothing about the process of choosing a style, font (I'm sure that's not the word you guys would use!) etc and most importantly WHERE to get it done... So, I come to you guys for help!!! Where, how and how much are we talkin here??

I dont know of anyone that is particularly good at lettering, if I were you though I'd check out Justin Russell in Zulu, he is in the top 5-10% of artists worldwide when he is on form.

Or if you just want a "font" reproduced from Word then go anywhere it's only a stencil transfer at the end of the day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Check on a few nerd sites also if ya wanna check out new fonts for a computer and then print em off :) eh im sure google will suffice for searching

Advertisement