Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mtv "pimp my ride uk" advertisement song !

Options
  • 18-05-2006 11:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭

hello,

asked this question recently, with no luck, so here goes again ! i am sure i am not the only one with mtv, and i am sure many of you see this ad most days like myself, so my question is, does anyone know the name and artist of the song played on the ad for the new "pimp my ride uk", you know the ad with the knacker in the opel/vauxhall nova saloon ? very punky type song ?
    goes something like, "i am a liar, i am a cheat......"

thanks !

ps: by the way, i hate the tv show, westwood makes me cringe, and also certain shows do not translate well from USA to europe, another fine example is "the office!!"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,931 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Was asked here recently.. go back a couple of pages or a search would have sufficied.

But i think it was a song created for the ad.

PS - The US Office is brillant... just very very different to the UK version.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭action jackson

for some mad reason, the search facility has been disabled on my profile ? any ideas why ?

for some mad reason, the search facility has been disabled on my profile ? any ideas why ?
    Oh yeah.. search is b0rked (i.e. doesn't work!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭action jackson

does anyone know the answer to this thread ???????

Someone must know. and can i only have posts that are useful, ones that give me answer !
    not much use in telling me, someone posted this recently (probably me anyway), and answer is in here somewhere. talk about a tiny pin in a fecking enormous haystack !
    esp if search is broke !
    come on peeps !!

Someone must know. and can i only have posts that are useful, ones that give me answer !
    not much use in telling me, someone posted this recently (probably me anyway), and answer is in here somewhere.
    My post was an answer... :rolleyes:

Want me to say it slower?

Appa..rently.... the... song... waaa...sss.... crrr....eee...ate.....d....for....the....adv....ert.....ise....men....ttttt!

In the words of Melvin Udall - "do you get me sweetheart?"

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Created specially for the ad.

May be released shortly, all going well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

ps: by the way, i hate the tv show, westwood makes me cringe, and also certain shows do not translate well from USA to europe, another fine example is "the office!!"

translate from the US to Europe and you mention The Office? The Office went the other way and both versions are examples of fine television

Mossy Monk wrote:
    translate from the US to Europe and you mention The Office? The Office went the other way and both versions are examples of fine television
    AMEN to that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 craigisacat

Was lookin for a second opinion but i think its a music production company called Lemonade Drinkers, with one of there staff on vox.
    Check out the MTV forums

Advertisement