Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ATB song?

• 18-05-2006 11:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭

hey i was at an atb gig about a month ago in Germany and a particular dance song was played. i dont know whether it was his tune or not but i took a video which can be seen in the link below.

i was wondering would anyone be able to tell me the name of this song? thats presuming its not just a random mix or something like that!

please try not too let the dancing girls take your distraction away from listening to the actual song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpwazMat0CY

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭Dun laoire

Don't know the name of it mate the lads here are lethal when it comes to finding names for tracks so someone will know it i'd say.

Bangin tune too, doesnt really sound like somethin atb wouldve done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

i know i have this tune somewhere but just can't think of the name of it:o
    sounds more like something Vitalic would do tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭martyc45

Sounds like The Egg - Getting Away With It

• Registered Users Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

It's "the egg - walking away" I've the tocadisco remix sounds very much like the one in the video.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭cmoney

baraca wrote:
    It's "the egg - walking away" I've the tocadisco remix sounds very much like the one in the video.

yeah thats close enough. thanks for the help :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement