Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Accident At Malahide Castle This Morning

Options
  • 18-05-2006 11:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭

Anyone see the accident or what happened at malahide castle? I was driving up this morning and there was a ford focus with the back window smashed in and there were 4 school children all about the age of 10, with a lady driving.

There was a small van with a trailer behind and it was full of scafolling poles, it looked the muppetts packed the trilaer and had no concern for safety.

I think what happened was the focus was making a right turn and the van was prob going to fast and a pole hit the back window, could have being nasty.

Im not sure what happened, just a guess thought

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

I hope the driver was arrested for that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Kersh

Was it anyhting to do with the 98fm fugitive, my sister said something about to clue this morning might be Malahide Castle?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭fletch

Kersh wrote:
    Was it anyhting to do with the 98fm fugitive, my sister said something about to clue this morning might be Malahide Castle?
    Was juat about to say the same thing myself.....was someones concentration lapsing as they were scanning the paths looking for the fugitive.
    I know last week, I spent a while chasing him around Blanch & my concentration levels weren't what they should be.
    Anyway, the speed limit there is 50kph isn't it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭Little-Devil

No it was nothing to do with the 98fm fugitive. IT looked serious enough from were i was looking as traffic was crawling, everyone looking and shaking there heads.

Nice claim though, but no one was hurt as there was no ambulance or garda there when i passed...

Advertisement