Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freezing TVP

• 18-05-2006 12:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,485 ✭✭✭

Is it possible to freeze TVP (textured vegetable protein) once it has been hydrated and cooked?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

maybe request that the post goes to the vegan/veggie forum for a better catchment audience with experience?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 295 ✭✭Mentalmiss

Yorky wrote:
    Is it possible to freeze TVP (textured vegetable protein) once it has been hydrated and cooked?
    Yes. In the bad old days before I realised thet these things were bad for my health I would prepare meals and freeze them. I never had a problem doing that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,472 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Mentalmiss wrote:
    Yes. In the bad old days before I realised thet these things were bad for my health I would prepare meals and freeze them. I never had a problem doing that.
    What? TVP or frozen meals?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

Alun wrote:
    What? TVP or frozen meals?
    Mentalmiss is a vegan raw foodist.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,472 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Shabadu wrote:
    Mentalmiss is a vegan raw foodist.
    { Quick Google ... } Ah, I see ... didn't know such people existed :) Whatever floats your boat, I suppose.

• Advertisement
Advertisement