Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

O2 Voicemail charging

• 18-05-2006 1:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,485 ✭✭✭

I have recently transferred to O2 and have signed up for the Active Life 150 package. I recently discovered that calls to Voicemail 171 are taken out of the inclusive minutes. I was aware of the fact that these calls were chargeable at 15c per minute but not that they are taken out of the inclusive minutes. This practice is extremely unfair as calls made in addition to the inclusive minutes are chargeable at 30c per minute so in effect half the value of inclusive minute calls is lost when making voicemail calls. Has anyone taken this up with O2?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

to be honest i'd prefer them to be taken out of the minutes. you could end up in a situation where you've 100 mins left but still have a massive bill because of calling voicemail. i see your point though. maybe a voicemail call should take half a minute

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

You make a fair point ... but I like how it's done :)

Advertisement