Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

on post + eircom modem

• 18-05-2006 1:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭

Not really a bb issue but I thought some of you could shed some light on the situation.

broadband is now active and working say eircom however, I'm still waiting on my modem to be sent out, they say it was sent out on teh 15th of may and im just wondering if this is in fact true then when will I recieve my modem.

tomorrow. ?:cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Their computer may say it was sent on the 15th, but that could meen the dispatch notice went to the warehouse on the 15th. Actual post could be 16th or 17th. I'd say 2-4 days for normal delivery so I guess tomorrow or Monday at the latest. If it's not there Monday you should ring them back but there probably isn't much they can or will do about it.

Advertisement