Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Racism and After Hours

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭ChityWest

DeVore wrote:
    Thank Christ. I've never had a thread where ALL the active posters actually reported it.

DeV.

Actually I didnt report it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Hagar wrote:
    Just leave the Vikings, a noble race if ever there was one, out of it.
    I had a rough day yesterday.:D

Off a-pillaging were we?Have a horn of mead and relax!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

Hobbes wrote:
    What was also interesting is when people posted positive personal accounts with travellers they were automatically branded "Liars".

Good example of crap posted. For starters how would they know they are travellers? Did they see them coming out of a caravan beforehand? You sterotype smelly, dangerous looking as Traveller.

Incidently nearly all western people smell of sour milk. Its because of diet (but OT here).

Point 1: You were lying. You and others also deliberately answered posts in such a way to make the post theyre replying to look like it said something it didnt. An example being where I was accused of labelling the family of boxer Francie Barrett scumbags. Id never mentioned the guy in my post and I barely know anything about him.

Point 2: And a big ROFL to that. How did I know they were travellers? How do you know someones a goth? Or a hippy type? Or a muslim? Grow the fcuk up would ya. I stereotype being dangerous and smelly as traveller? Well, judging by your "did you see them coming out of caravans" remark, you stereotype travellers as people who all live in caravans. Im being severely petty making that point, but so are you in everything you post.

Point 3: Cant say I smell of sour milk myself. Most people? Jaysus, those unwashed liberals you hang with really live up to their image :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Tha Gopher wrote:
    Point 1: You were lying.

Riiight. :rolleyes: Thats the best you can do?
    Point 2: And a big ROFL to that. How did I know they were travellers?...you stereotype travellers as people who all live in caravans.

Actually I was trying to see how you define a traveller. It appears smelly/loud/obnoxious person = traveller to you. I am well aware that not all travellers live in caravans, trying to say otherwise... petty and pointless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

You know, I've heard the smell of milk thing before. Although when I heard it, it wasn't sour milk. Where do these things come from?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

probably something that dropped on the floor and rolled under the cooker.

absolute bástard to get out if you have a gas cooker....

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

You know, I've heard the smell of milk thing before. Although when I heard it, it wasn't sour milk. Where do these things come from?

Its sour milk smell. Same deal with others though. If your not used to it you can smell kimchi from Koreans. Just what you eat comes out in your sweat and your more used to similar smells.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rsynnott

woody wrote:
    The term racist should be applied primarily to the persons entering the country not the ones in it, saying all that there is racism but concern and frustration to the current dangerous immigration issue is causing it..

I'm sorry, that sentence doesn't mean anything. Please try again.

And are you this non-confrontational person you're talking about? I'm sorry, but I've seen the most nausiating,repellent bigotry from you this last year. Not just racial, either.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Tha Gopher wrote:
    Point 3: Cant say I smell of sour milk myself. Most people? Jaysus, those unwashed liberals you hang with really live up to their image :D

Do you not like freedom?

Advertisement