Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

BBC Commentators Advisory Notes

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Actually it is about a send up of how the BBC deals with England in the WC. Originated in Scotland btw.

for those unable to think outside the thread....

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054933257

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,325 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

for those unable to think outside the thread....

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054933257

Ahhh right, a random post inside a certain thread which addresses nobody in particualr is actually referring to a separate thread on boards... silly me!

Ahhh right, a random post inside a certain thread which addresses nobody in particualr is actually referring to a separate thread on boards... silly me!

youre right.

i was thinking i was addressing someone with a little bit of intellect instead of someone who likes to be obtuse.

of course, if i was going to say something about the BBC, i would have cited this thread, but if you cant keep up with me, im not going to drag myself down tbh.

youre right.

i was thinking i was addressing someone with a little bit of intellect instead of someone who likes to be obtuse.

Now now now... calm down calm down
    of course, if i was going to say something about the BBC, i would have cited this thread, but if you cant keep up with me, im not going to drag myself down tbh.

Off with the fairies :eek:

boring.

boring.

personally, i find these discussions boring.
    i'll let you good people on with your revolving dance of pointlessness.

Echo
    Echo

Advertisement