Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Postgrad Ball

Options
  • 18-05-2006 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭

For those of you who might be interested.
    Post-Graduate Ball
    16th June 2006
    Davenport Hotel
    Black Tie
    Price: €50 per ticket or
    €450 for a table of 10
    Includes live band, DJ and drinks reception
    On Sale: Engineering -Tuesday 23rd May, 12.30-2pm
    Student Centre - Wednesday 24th May, 12.30-2pm
    Or contact us at: postgradball at gmail.com to reserve tickets

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

hmmm older men in tuxes....think I could stand a night of that

Anyone who needs a date contact me at pandarentadate@lonelypostgrads.com:D

(only jokin lurkin dickcrossman.....or am i;) )

• Registered Users Posts: 5,307 ✭✭✭cruiserweight

Didn't go last year was it any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

a few of my eng friends from UCD are going to that and were saying i should...sounds like a laugh anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Went last year. Good fun. Smaller than other balls obviously. But the meal was prob one of the best I got at a college ball. Good band and DJ.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

I was thinking of going along.... like beginning my postgrad initiation early. Come on blondie, it'd be great!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭meowCat

I didn't go last year, but I heard last one was really nice!
    I'd really like to go this year, as it will be my last. Already found one other girl to come along with me and we'll try to motivate a few more people from the school to join us. The more the merrier.
    :)

Just need to find a new friend date for ball now. :( The one from UCD ball isn't available now as he'll be away for the summer. Pity. He was very useful at last ball! Gave me my fav chocolates when he picked me up and bought my drinks through the night....I'm so spoilt ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 nevik83

It was'nt very well advertised! Well I got my tickets anyhow :) Is the email address in the first post to contact ye all one word? I have a few friends that might want some tickets...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

replace the 'at' with the @ symbol. I didn't want to post the address in it's proper format in case of spam.

Advertisement