Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Trade-ins

• 18-05-2006 5:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭

Do Mcguirks do trade-ins on irons?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 910 ✭✭✭rick_fantastic

yep they sure do! they have a few sets at the moment that they are giving guaranteed trade ins on atm. think its around the 150€ mark off any clubs

but obviously if the clubs are worth more they give u a better deal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭garred

Yeah heard on the radio they are looking for deep red 3 irons. I have one and never/can't use the thing. Might use it to trade for a decent fairway wood.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭gipo2

I'd be looking for a set of callaway x-18 irons. Trade-in a hardly used set of McGregor DX irons. So theres a chance?

probably...

im getting myself a set of x18 irons aswell

there are 699€ in mcguirks in leapordstown and 610€ on there website

website dosent include vat, i think there 749

• Advertisement

yep. didnt see the vat there until i registered.

I've just bought them. 749euro, free delivery. Its the best price online anywhere including america. I'll sell my McGregor irons myself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 826 ✭✭✭dave oc

What are mcguirks like trading in drivers? Do they give good prices/deals. Its just cause im thinking changing my r7 quad to the new r7 460 and im wondering what sort of trade in value they mite give....
    ( i dont live near a mcguirks shop so i havent got a chance to call into one )
    The club is in near perfect condition....

ya might get a hundred euro for it...

i bought a second hand r7 quad with 360cc head up in mcguirks at xmas for 150euro

Advertisement