Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

007 Lotus For Sale

Options
  • 18-05-2006 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭

This was £12k when I was 12 (1986), it was for sale in Bauer Millett in Manchester, I remembered fiddling with the roof console buttons. It's gone up a bit...

Lotus

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Bet you're kicking yourself you didn't buy it then :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Gatster

Damn right, but I probably didn't have 12 quid at the time and my dad was looking at an S-Class, so it wasn't going to fit his criteria, despite my pleading :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭kluivert

A few of the Bond cars have gone up for sale

www.pistonheads.com

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

It is remarkably clean and I would certainly love it, however I think it is slightly overpriced - if it was one of the white ones however I could be tempted.... Ah Sheena Easton, where are you.

'c

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

It's not worth a quarter of a million bucks...shirley?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

wow it has gone up alot.but i donot like the shape.i would prefer to but the new aston martin bond car instead for that price

Advertisement