Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eircom being a big fat bitch

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭zeusnero

hey guys can i ask a favour - i'm on the phone with bt support right now (well on hold but thats no real surprise)

i signed up in Dec 05 (idiot that i was) because there was an offer of bb combined with line rental. Does anyone remember how much the combined bb & line rental was supposed to cost?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

zeusnero wrote:
    hey guys can i ask a favour - i'm on the phone with bt support right now (well on hold but thats no real surprise)

i signed up in Dec 05 (idiot that i was) because there was an offer of bb combined with line rental. Does anyone remember how much the combined bb & line rental was supposed to cost?
    There was only 2 packages at that time.
    1meg with line was 40euro
    2meg with line was 50euro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭zeusnero

yup, it was the 1 meg for €40

thanks v much! I've been told i'll get a refund of €110 in the next bill - anyone actually believe that?

Advertisement