Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Vodafone Donaghmede Opening Time?

• 18-05-2006 7:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 344 ✭✭

hi,

does anyone know their opening time?

have to be in town early and want to drop my kacked V980 in for repair...

thanks

e

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 569 ✭✭✭failsafe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 344 ✭✭EpiphoneSpecial

i checked that yesterday.. donaghmede didint show up.

anyway.. i "overslept" and got there about 10.

btw, quality service.. took the phone straight of me and said 5 days fixing period.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

i checked that yesterday.. donaghmede didint show up.

anyway.. i "overslept" and got there about 10.

btw, quality service.. took the phone straight of me and said 5 days fixing period.

You'd have got it fixed in a day if you brought it to Fone Menders in South Anne Street.

its being fixed under warranty.........

do Fone Menders charge to fix it?

its being fixed under warranty.........

do Fone Menders charge to fix it?

Nope, they fix it under warranty, just much more quickly!

• Advertisement

dang!!!! too late now.

lol... i wish i had of known... the only spare phone i could find to use is a 3310, its annoying me already, i have to use it for another week.

i'll know for next time,

thnx Pythia

iain

Just so you know, MPRC in Sandyford and The Telephone Centre (Nokia only) will both fix phones within a day too, unless it's a major problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭mobileplaza

btw its 5 working days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 569 ✭✭✭failsafe

Pythia wrote:
    Just so you know, MPRC in Sandyford and The Telephone Centre (Nokia only) will both fix phones within a day too, unless it's a major problem.
    Vodafone's repairs are done through the mprc in sandyford, the extra time is just due to postage. I didn't think the mprc liked people calling in, i thought they preferred things done via post?

Advertisement