Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

need to get registration plate

Options
  • 18-05-2006 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭

halfords in liffey valley - printer is broken
    halfords in blanchardstown + coolock - out of jap plates

i'm based in lucan and looking for a place to get some plates made up.
    i need a regular shaped one for the front and a jap import one for the back.
    no fancy lettering needed.

can anyone recommend somewhere i can get them fairly locally?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Darando

golden pages - look for motor factors around your area - if they cant help they will defo tell you where local place is.

www.goldenpages.ie (you can search by postcode also and other ways)

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

www.fancyplates.com - not local, but you'll have your plate(s) in about two weeks if you're not stuck.

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭lanno

try euro plates near dunboyne just off the n3

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Its not exactly local but there was a place on the NCR just past the Big Tree pub on Dorset St. - dunno if they are still there.

'c

• Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭davidclayton

anywhere in clondalkin?
    i'm heading over there at lunch today to get my car taxed...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

any motor factors will do them for you mate!! the motor store in the Mill in Clondalkin do them for deffo!!

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭bspoke

Motor store in the mill does them and also the place beside secure sounds down by the petrol station as you are heading back towards Lucan does them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭smarty

Did you get a new car?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭davidclayton

brilliant, i should be able to get plates today then. i'm sick of the guards following me home every night :D

smarty - got new car. see it here: http://davidclayton.blogspot.com/
    [the grey one]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭smarty

Very nice. Does that mean you are no longer a member of the "smart" community?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

Also a place in the Western Industrial Estate, near the Fox & Geese.

Advertisement