Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Search back - slowdown again

Options
  • 18-05-2006 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭

5 minutes ago I didn't have search, I checked my e-mail, came back and now I do, although Boards is slower now.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

You must read carefully! The admin want the users to search as much as possible for the next 12 hours so they can try and find out why search is slowing down Boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

feylya wrote:
    You must read carefully! The admin want the users to search as much as possible for the next 12 hours so they can try and find out why search is slowing down Boards.

And if you can't find where they said that, try searching for it ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

feylya wrote:

Cheers feylya, I was in a bit of a rush organising stuff and accidently came on Boards, and kinda got side tracked.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Squirrel wrote:
    I accidently came on Boards, and kinda got side tracked.

That could explain the slow down :p

Advertisement