Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccer Bannings - Question

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

Just stfu muppet this has nothing to do with you and has been dealt with.

BTW the shoe will never be on the other foot, unless you are a mod of soccer and I doubt that that will ever happen, then you can make the decisions and take the flack.

Nice, Very civil I must say.

I am mod of a soccer forum

A I would not ban anyone for what the guys were banned for here.

B I would not tell a user who had made a civil contribution to a thread to STFU, but if you want to display your ignorance , work ahead.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭Hobart

muffler wrote:
    You couldn't deal a hand of cards.

Have you nothing better to do on a Sunday like reading a nice book:)
    Oh, please, stop. Your witty comebacks are killing me. :rolleyes:

Keep fighting the good fight muppet.:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

This is not the soccer forum, if I am considered to be in breach of the feedback forum rules then I am sure I will be banned.

Are you up to date with any of the issues involved, do you know whether these members have been readmitted to the forum do you know anything of the conversations that have gone on between the mods of the soccer forum.

My guess is No, and yet away you go prattling on ad infinitum on an issue that you know absolutely nothing about.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

This is not the soccer forum, if I am considered to be in breach of the feedback forum rules then I am sure I will be banned.

Are you up to date with any of the issues involved, do you know whether these members have been readmitted to the forum do you know anything of the conversations that have gone on between the mods of the soccer forum.

My guess is No, and yet away you go prattling on ad infinitum on an issue that you know absolutely nothing about.

At the time of my reply to jank I was not aware that the users had been readmitted. I was answering a question he asked me in this thread it didn't merit your response.

Of course I was not aware of what was happening behind the scenes but this thread was still active and I assume I am as entitled as anyone else to voice my opinion in it without being verbally abused.

I am now aware that PHB is back , I hope the others are as well. I'm happy to see common sense prevail , hopefully we will not see supporters of certain clubs singled out for unfair treatment in future.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

i see the he was let back in early. Ah well, i suppose now i wont have to visit the humour forum to read some grade A comedy posts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

Hang on, Arsenal get beaten in Europe and a load of Man United fans get banned from the Soccer forum?

Anybody else getting Deja Vu or Wayne Bridge flashbacks?

Last time this happened, the whole sponsorship thing started.

I've a better idea though, get three people who hate football to mod the soccer forum. Having guys who support football clubs mod it is ridiculously stupid and is always going to cause arguments like this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Draupnir wrote:
    Hang on, Arsenal get beaten in Europe and a load of Man United fans get banned from the Soccer forum?

Anybody else getting Deja Vu or Wayne Bridge flashbacks?

Last time this happened, the whole sponsorship thing started.

I've a better idea though, get three people who hate football to mod the soccer forum. Having guys who support football clubs mod it is ridiculously stupid and is always going to cause arguments like this.

You'd end up with someone like moi moding the forum then.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

I could live with that

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

I couldnt. and i dont even post on soccer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

&#231 wrote: »
    I couldnt. and i dont even post on soccer.

Shut it you. The only reason you banned me from the TCD forum is because I'm black... hold on, wrong thread.

• Advertisement
Advertisement